What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
deleted

Postby deleted; Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 am

DELETED
KVRian

546 posts since 15 Oct, 2008

Postby artificial; Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 am

yeah, i also tend to delete tracks directly with 'delete' and yeah, it would be great when plugins are not inserted on top of the other plugins in the modular view... some of these tweaks would be great and would definitely improve the overall experience of using XT2.6! :) anyway, I'm really glad that there's the 2.6 final out now I really love the overall workflow and speed of XT! :)
KVRAF

20145 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am

Native ReWire support. The whole ReWire as a VST approach just seems like a convoluted workaround rather than a well thought out feature.
KVRer

17 posts since 6 Oct, 2004

Postby JoPiano; Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 am

64 bit Version!! Standalone and VSTi.
KVRist

33 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from AUTX

Postby Orbitalgun; Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

More work on 2.7 any which way you can!
KVRist

107 posts since 12 Nov, 2011

Postby bedjka; Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 pm

MSB,LSB midi control
KVRAF

2273 posts since 4 Mar, 2004, from Portugal (Lagos)

Postby Ja.x; Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't want anything from XT2, except to see it buried and forgotten. On the other hand, wouldn't mind to see a XT3 based on the XT1 workflow, with proper multicore, 64 bits, mixer view, no more funny bugs, etc. That would do for me.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.
deleted

Postby deleted; Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 pm

DELETED
KVRAF

6502 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 am

I want to see a palpable statement of intent. That's all.

Belief is my single most important feature requirement. I can go a long way with that.
KVRist

196 posts since 26 Jul, 2012

Postby Hermu; Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 pm

MIDI controller map enhancement and Mackie Control support

Transporter:
adding assignements for Loop, Next beat and Prior beat

toggle mode for Mute and Solo:
implemented Mute or Solo function needs a midi controller with button toggle functionality.
for low cost midi controllers with only CC on/off buttons functionality it's not possible to use Mute and Solo, because button press turn on Mute or Solo but button release turn it off. So it would be nice to implement a toggle functionality for first button press/release to turn Mute or Solo on and the next button press/release turn it off.

most low cost MIDI controllers supports also Mackie Control.
KVRAF

20145 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 am

To be honest I wonder if this thread has any value anymore. XT seems to be moribund, if not dead.

Going to focus my efforts elsewhere now.
KVRAF

2907 posts since 22 Jul, 2006, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby nix808; Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

just popped in to say-
I am using XT2.
I like it,
but we are going to need 64 bit IMO
That's about it for the request.
If I end up using it a lot,
I'll see what else I want
DuX
KVRAF

3198 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from Underworld

Postby DuX; Wed May 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Ja.x wrote:I don't want anything from XT2, except to see it buried and forgotten. On the other hand, wouldn't mind to see a XT3 based on the XT1 workflow, with proper multicore, 64 bits, mixer view, no more funny bugs, etc. That would do for me.

That. :tu: I still use EXT 1.41 :D But only for "sketching" and sometimes jamming. It really shines with live performances, at least for me. But Reaper is my main DAW. It used to be somewhat the other way around years ago when Reaper was at v0.9 and EnergyXT at v1.36. Well, times change... I was never able to use EXT 2 properly. Especially without multicore support. Lacking multicore processing hurts it badly in a very bad way.

Support for control surfaces like Faderport, Alphatrack, Mackie HUI... wouldn't be bad, either.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
KVRer

9 posts since 17 Jan, 2014

Postby Libondium; Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:20 pm Re: FEATURE REQUEST list - what do you want from energyXT2 ?

i just want from Energy: to reduce all the major Bugs before asking for more Features and logically for more Bugs.

Major Bugs:
1.the whole Module Tab is a Bug (layering icons, track deleted vsti still in modular tab, no corresponding Values anyway) this Bug destoying the workflow and is still in beta version. If would work proper a bit like "Bidule" seems to work, it would be a great help.

2.all the unlogicall Bugs in the inbuild synth ( This Synth is one of the most comfortable, versatile and fastest to handle Synths ever)

3.and last but not least= Nowbody like to wait years before the developer discover their response to fix the Bugs. I Guess Energy's Batterys are very low and we should'nt expect more then they gave us before. Its just low Energy, but a bit better than no Air to breath.

Please Developer do your Job and make Energy to what it could be: The best DAW for Home or Projekt studio recording.
KVRAF

6502 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm Re: FEATURE REQUEST list - what do you want from energyXT2 ?

Libondium wrote:.... This Synth is one of the most comfortable, versatile and fastest to handle Synths ever....

I keep coming back to that synth. It is versatile and capable of so much. :tu:
PreviousNext

Moderators: jorgen, pHz, bluedad, insertpizhere

Return to energyXT