Massey TapeHead VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Massey plugins has released VST Version (!!!) of TapeHead, sporting an updated GUI:

Get the demo here. The full version is $69, or approx €52/£44.

I can't get any sound out of it in FL Studio, but I'm still interested by this move to VST. I've only heard the highest praise for Massey and his plugins :)

Any sound out of it in Reaper,too.

No sound in S1
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

DELETED

LOL, I guess Massey's inexperience with VST is showing.

Also the parameters aren't publishing values to FL Studio, so it looks like the plugin can't communicate with the DAW.

I emailed Massey last night about, so hopefully we'll hear something about it.

At least we know it's not DAW specific.

Perhaps some music would sound better with this plug-in though :P
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Nothing in Tracktion or VstHost either.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

x86 only.
No sound in Reaper 4 x64 on OSX 10.8.2.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Great launch :wink:

If you load a David Guetta Song in Reaper and add this plugin... it will sound better than before. :)

The Main Event wrote:If you load a David Guetta Song in Reaper and add this plugin... it will sound better than before. :)
Yes I think it's designed to improve that sterile digital over compressor sound
Aiynzahev-sounds

No sound here in S1 or Live lol, at least the GUI is nice to look at...

DubLifeSD wrote:No sound here in S1 or Live lol, at least the GUI is nice to look at...
yep - nice pix :lol:
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

$69 for each piece of artwork they produce. Not bad really... :hihi:

Well, it does what it says on the box. "Tape head". It simulates a tape head. Just a single tape head, hovering in a vacuum.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Effects”