Donationware presets for various FX on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just uploaded a first zip containing 15 presets for B2. You can find these at the top of the "various fx"-page.

Then there are presets on that page for Aether - crusherX - VRoom - ÜberMod and Metasynth.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The B2 folder now contains 34 presets.

I updated the zip with B2 presets, it now contains 48 presets in the native B2 format.

I just uploaded a folder with 16 presets for ValhallaVintageVerb. You will find it towards the bottom of this page.

thanks for all those presets :)

There is a first load of 36 presets for FXpansions Bloom online now, grab them here.

There is now a folder with 41 presets for DMGAudio's PitchFunk on the patchpool fx page. Grab'em here.

I just updated the folder with presets for VRoom, it now contains 52 presets, you can grab them here.

I just updated the B2 presets on the FX Mix page, there are now 91 presets for B2 contained in the download folder. You can grab them on this page.

I just uploaded a zip folder with presets for Ozone 5 (regular version) to the donationware page for iZotope peresets, grab them from this page. On a Mac, drop the download folder here to access the presets inside Ozone 5:
User (you)/Documents/iZotope/Ozone 5/Global Presets

make sure permissions are set to read&write for the main Ozone 5 folder.

And while we're at it I also uploaded a folder with 17 presets for Trash 2, same page as above.

I updated the zip with B2 reverb-presets on the donationware page, it now contains 108 presets.

Today I spent some time remixing an excerpt from my orchestral composition Windschatten premiered last year, this excerpt was recorded with 2 microphones during a rehearsal in a very dry rehearsal studio in the Hamburg opera 2 days before the premiere, remixed by adding some B2 reverb and working a bit on the stereo image.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/w ... al-excerpt

I just uploaded a new zip containing 55 crusherX presets from recent projects programmed on the fabulous version 5. These presets are in the native crx-format for importing them into the crusherX browser. Grab them from the FX-donationware page, located in the crusherX-tab.

Sampleconstruct wrote:I just uploaded a new zip containing 55 crusherX presets from recent projects programmed on the fabulous version 5. These presets are in the native crx-format for importing them into the crusherX browser. Grab them from the FX-donationware page, located in the crusherX-tab.
Here is a little impro using the patch Sine Drone as a starting point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bww5VB5ckxY

There is now also a zip with 12 presets for Melda's MStereoSpread on the FX donationware page, grab them from the Melda-tab.

Return to “patchpool”