What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Space Boy - Current release is V5.04.

Official support for: elevayta.com

Moderator: Space Boy

lunaorbit
KVRer

3 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby lunaorbit; Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 am

Hey, Your plugins are great, but still i am unable to use them in cubase 6 and 7 32 bit win7. Ever since Cubase 6 they don't load. I have the latest versions of space boy and wider boy. But alas they don't load. I hope you get this sorted, they are great audio treats. nothing is like these plugz.
4damind
KVRAF

3425 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby 4damind; Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Maybe the developer can give some info about the status of 64Bit versions and if the plug-in is working on Windows 8 64Bit /Cubase 7 64Bit?
Frank Arnold Musician & IT Freelancer

Visit me on:
Facebook | Soundcloud | 4damind.com
zvenx
KVRAF

4139 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm

I too am curious if spaceboy will ever be ported to 64bit.. I tried just now to use jbridge to do so, but jbridge gave no output......

rsp
TFF
KVRist

253 posts since 25 Feb, 2010

Postby TFF; Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Is the developer even still active? I liked the demo of Space Boy but the fact that their website looks like it hasn't been touched in four years makes me wary to buy. I feel like the plugin is just on the brink of being obsolete and in a few months I'll have a product that doesn't play nice with modern computers and has no support.
Space Boy
KVRian

956 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands

Postby Space Boy; Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi,

Still active and pursuing possibilities for porting to Mac and building at 64-Bit.

With respect to compatibility, the most recent releases are compatible (certainly at 32-Bit) up to and including Windows 8. The best way to test is to download the demo and try.

The most reliable host for compatibility, I find, is Reaper. Also at 64-Bit.

Paul
lunaorbit
KVRer

3 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby lunaorbit; Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey Paul,

Good to hear your still active, your plugins still crash 32 bit Cubase 7 when loaded. Maybe 64bit versions will fix this bug..you have made some great plugins.
Previous

Moderator: Space Boy

Return to Elevayta