Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Space Boy - Current release is V5.04.

Official support for: elevayta.com

Moderator: Space Boy

lunaorbit
KVRer

3 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby lunaorbit; Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 am

Hey, Your plugins are great, but still i am unable to use them in cubase 6 and 7 32 bit win7. Ever since Cubase 6 they don't load. I have the latest versions of space boy and wider boy. But alas they don't load. I hope you get this sorted, they are great audio treats. nothing is like these plugz.
4damind
KVRAF

3721 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby 4damind; Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Maybe the developer can give some info about the status of 64Bit versions and if the plug-in is working on Windows 8 64Bit /Cubase 7 64Bit?
Frank Arnold Musician & IT Freelancer

Visit me on:
Facebook | Soundcloud | 4damind.com
zvenx
KVRAF

4769 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm

I too am curious if spaceboy will ever be ported to 64bit.. I tried just now to use jbridge to do so, but jbridge gave no output......

rsp
TFF
KVRist

262 posts since 25 Feb, 2010

Postby TFF; Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Is the developer even still active? I liked the demo of Space Boy but the fact that their website looks like it hasn't been touched in four years makes me wary to buy. I feel like the plugin is just on the brink of being obsolete and in a few months I'll have a product that doesn't play nice with modern computers and has no support.
Space Boy
KVRian

956 posts since 11 Jan, 2004, from Netherlands

Postby Space Boy; Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi,

Still active and pursuing possibilities for porting to Mac and building at 64-Bit.

With respect to compatibility, the most recent releases are compatible (certainly at 32-Bit) up to and including Windows 8. The best way to test is to download the demo and try.

The most reliable host for compatibility, I find, is Reaper. Also at 64-Bit.

Paul
lunaorbit
KVRer

3 posts since 22 Dec, 2012

Postby lunaorbit; Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey Paul,

Good to hear your still active, your plugins still crash 32 bit Cubase 7 when loaded. Maybe 64bit versions will fix this bug..you have made some great plugins.
zvenx
KVRAF

4769 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 am Re:

Space Boy wrote:Hi,

Still active and pursuing possibilities for porting to Mac and building at 64-Bit.

With respect to compatibility, the most recent releases are compatible (certainly at 32-Bit) up to and including Windows 8. The best way to test is to download the demo and try.

The most reliable host for compatibility, I find, is Reaper. Also at 64-Bit.

Paul

Hi Paul, any advancing on the 64bit front ?
thanks
rsp
Previous

Moderator: Space Boy

Return to Elevayta