Studio Monitors my search for truth!

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Like I said my budget is upto 2x the A77x but I'd prefer to keep things on the low side. But who no's maybe ther'es a demo deals or a studio that needs something bigger and they would sell for say 30% off the new price, then it gets interesting..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

I'm warming to the idea of this setup:

Adam SX 1 pair, found a price I can live with. In Berlin.

Adam sub 8

Seems like for my situation the small Nearfield would have and adequate SPL, and I will mostly be using them in small composing mixing room.

The sub 8 is a relatively inexpensive add on that is recommend by the manufacturer for this setup.

This will be doable within my project budget.

I will get a trip to Berlin out of the deal too.

Anyone use the SX 1. Don't worry about the econmics I'm aware of the issues so it's no longer just about savings.

I like the ADAM sound, but really need something more compact than the A77X, with the SX1' you could even fit them in the carry on bagage!

trust me i was on the lookout last year and no monitors were beating my beloveth Adam A7X now! i tested a lot of brands and they sound so neutral and powerful though. CLEAR and wide stereo field. lovely.

Caine123 wrote:trust me i was on the lookout last year and no monitors were beating my beloveth Adam A7X now! i tested a lot of brands and they sound so neutral and powerful though. CLEAR and wide stereo field. lovely.
Wow that's a pretty strong endorsement! Glad you made a good choice!

I'll go in and give them a listen.

Return to “Production Techniques”