Ableton Survey - Would you recommend Ableton Live?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Survey. maybe a good time to mention or ask about PDC issues or anything else.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/01-2013-r ... y?c=954816
Last edited by memyselfandus on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never changing from Live.

Question, it has the Ableton logo in the corner of the screen, is it something official from Ableton, or something someone else has set up?

It's official. When you are done it takes you back to the abe's website.

I wrote in about PDC in every box :hihi:

I gave it a 10 btw. I've really enjoyed my live experience the last few months. I just wish they would fix the PDC thing so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Is it official? I think anyone who sets these things up can redirect anywhere after the survey is completed.

Don't see anything on their web site pointing to this.

I just said they were too expensive and lost a sale to Mulabs

OK, I just Googled the URL for the survey and I get 2 results - one for this thread, and one on the Ableton forum that references this thread...

I don't think there's much chance that Ableton is behind this.

???????

It's on the abe's web forum but it's not abe's? It takes you back to the official site :shrug:

Why is anyone bothered by this anyways? I mean, they didn't want any important info.

:shrug:

Is there some "conspiracy" that I should be aware of?

hibidy wrote:???????

It's on the abe's web forum but it's not abe's? It takes you back to the official site :shrug:

Why is anyone bothered by this anyways? I mean, they didn't want any important info.

Is there some "conspiracy" that I should be aware of?
:hihi:

The great thing about a conspiracy it's in neither sides interest to have it proved right! :oops:

Exactly!

hibidy wrote:Why is anyone bothered by this anyways? I mean, they didn't want any important info.
Because posts above seem to suggest that some people think that this will get back to Ableton as it's in some way official. It doesn't look like it to me, so pointing that out so people know.

Ableton sent me the link in a email. it's official guys

Last edited by memyselfandus on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes it's official, I also got the link via email from Ableton. It did strike me as a very short survey, though.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Live is amazing! I have and do recommend it.
Live is worth every penny I think.
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Yay! Conspiracy Debunked!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”