I am Batman!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well not really, but I took inspiration (tried to.....) from those noises.

This is a demo I did for Audiority for their Abstract Textures pack for Kontakt.

I'll post both the full and naked version (oooer!) so you can tell what's what :wink:

http://soundcloud.com/bluffmunkey/audio ... t-textures

http://soundcloud.com/bluffmunkey/audio ... ct-naked-1

Brilliant ! Reminds me of the assassins creed soundtracks , which i love. The vocal chants are great and really work with big kettle drums ( ? )
Very cinematic !

You're at it again ain't you. Teasing us all. Keep doing that and I'll... I'll... I'll stamp my foot! So there!
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Expansive. Expressive. Energetic. Enormous. Exhilarating. Exciting. Excellent.

See what I did(n't do) there?

Good work :)

Hehe thanks chums.

You know one of the main features of these audio demos is that they aren't very long I'm afraid! :oops:

Those drums are heavily effected orchestral toms iirc, banging away and being all epic! :hihi:

Well, dramatic vibe in here, very effective

Cheers

Cheers dude 8)

I listened to these on SC, and thought: "If these are supposed to be all big and powerful and cinematic cues.. they're spot-on!"

:D good work

Awesome! Very cinematic indeed... when is the movie premiere?

:wink:

Woah, this is epic. Very well done! :)

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

That sounds nice, love the tension :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks again peeps.

I think it's crucial at this point that I have a professional portrait shot taken while looking all moody and thoughtful.

I can then take that portrait photo and manipulate it in Photoshop with some really cool fonts so that it looks even more moody and important.

I think that's a good idea.

Great use of those textures! The drum effects are spot-on. The track expands nicely towards the end and the soundscape is lovely.

What's that sound at 0:52, 0:56 and 1:00, sounds like a heavily effected shout or something?

Thanks dude.

They're actually vocal chants from Heavyocity Evolve, the original library not the later mutations packs (although they're great too!)

tehlord wrote:Thanks again peeps.

I think it's crucial at this point that I have a professional portrait shot taken while looking all moody and thoughtful.
I thought your icon was a portrait :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”