DMGAudio updates for all plugs... And AAX!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Out now at http://dmgaudio.com !

Changelog:

All:
AAX version included
Tweaks for stability
VST3 Automation improvements
Mac builds and Installers optimised and signed
Massive optimise for reload of presets.

EQuality v1.17->1.18
Improve HPFs.

EQuick v1.02->1.03
Fix click-thru menubar bug
Fix reset-to-previous after resetting to default bug.
Recalibrate VU meter
Make graph textboxes usable to engage automation in ProTools.

Compassion v1.06->1.07
Fix Clip-Limiter denormal issue

PitchFunk v1.02->1.03
Fixed rare redraw issue
Improved Loading process
Added pagetable for ProTools automation

Enjoy!

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

thanks for these Dave........

still hoping one day you will do a Compaq.....or call it what you will... a compressor that will be to compassion what equick is to equality...

rsp

Thanks Dave
Will you ever do a plug similar to FreeG I love that thing I know it's not really needed with FreeG being already good and available but would be nice to have a DMG badged one :)

zvenx wrote:thanks for these Dave........

still hoping one day you will do a Compaq.....or call it what you will... a compressor that will be to compassion what equick is to equality...

rsp
Definitely intend to, probably directly after the new EQ.

Dave.

Kaboom75 wrote:Thanks Dave
Will you ever do a plug similar to FreeG I love that thing I know it's not really needed with FreeG being already good and available but would be nice to have a DMG badged one :)
Lots of thinking about freebie plugs. There'll be something someday, I'm sure, but its a matter of finding the right thing to do!

Dave.

DaveGamble wrote:
zvenx wrote:thanks for these Dave........

rsp
Definitely intend to, probably directly after the new EQ.

Dave.
Any screen shots of the new EQ?
You know, to intrigue the mind of the viewer. :)

Im getting clicking with pitchfunk 1.03 on ML 10.8.2. S1 v2.5. Anyone else? 1.02 is fine. Ive installed the latest 1.03.

There is a major problem with new EQuick (32 and 64 bit) version on Windows 7 x64. I used to change Q only with mouse scroll wheel (point cursor on dot and scroll to change Q) and this functionality does not work in 1.03 version. This makes EQuick totally unusable for me :(

isn't that a function that you can enable or disable?
just ensure it is enabled.
if my memory is off, sorry
rsp
sound sculptist

info above is incorrect, but it does work..here's how.
at least on the mac (turned off my studio pc already sorry)
holding cursor over a curve and using mousewheel does zoom in and out graphically (which you can disable if you want)....but if you hover on a eq point then use mousewheel, it does change Q

rsp

Moonlight wrote:(point cursor on dot and scroll to change Q) and this functionality does not work in 1.03 version.

This makes EQuick totally unusable for me :(
Wow, and little extreme of you, ain't it ?...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

zvenx wrote:info above is incorrect, but it does work..here's how.
at least on the mac (turned off my studio pc already sorry)
holding cursor over a curve and using mousewheel does zoom in and out graphically (which you can disable if you want)....but if you hover on a eq point then use mousewheel, it does change Q
Thanks! This is exactly how it worked on Windows in pre 1.03. But in this new version it does not work :(

congrats on release. I am so tempted to re buy equality but am just waiting with baited breath for this new super eq you are planning Dave.. i hope it's not too far away.. for the time being am making do with alloy 2, which is pretty decent.. Equality/equick combo are still the best eq on the market though, overall. Any discount for returning customers? :hihi:

:razz:

DELETED

Moonlight wrote:There is a major problem with new EQuick (32 and 64 bit) version on Windows 7 x64. I used to change Q only with mouse scroll wheel (point cursor on dot and scroll to change Q) and this functionality does not work in 1.03 version. This makes EQuick totally unusable for me :(
That's a massive problem. Scroll wheel is completely host-specific. What host are you using, so I can investigate. And which plugin format?

Cheers,

Dave.

Return to “Effects”