needing hope

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like to think it's a mellow jazzy thing...but I'm sure I wrong.

A little less quirky than some of your arrangements, but no less awesome. The pizz and Wurli-ish combo is a winner, and I love the bass line. :tu:
Image Image

This is definitely mellower than some of your other tracks, but still recognisably mr.me. The pizzicato thing definitely says "China" to me. I like the eerie pads that come and go throughout. The bass and drums are actually quite heavy (in a relaxed way). Oh yeah. This mix is nice 'n' clear.

Good work :)

Nice groove! I like the bass line.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

This is a nice change of pace from the more menacing material. I like the arrangement with different parts popping in and out to keep things interesting. Very enjoyable. :tu:

bravo! :clap: with the others on the bass, solid and clear as were the drums and vocals. enjoyed :x
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

The composition itself is very cool and much unheard, I have just some remarks on excessive repeating in lyrics and about the timbres: sounds are not interesting at all and very "General Midi". There's much to do on that side, substituting abused timbres with more fitting ones, IMHO, overall quality would rise abruptly. :) :wink:

Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Acrobat: I'm often guilty repeating vocals, as far as everything else I'll keep it in mind for a remix. :wink:

It's mellow yes, and with a fine ambience,
The mix seems a bit dry, maybe it's conscious, specially the hats.
Anyway good style :)

Mariosprt wrote:It's mellow yes, and with a fine ambience,
The mix seems a bit dry, maybe it's conscious, specially the hats.
Anyway good style :)
Dry indeed, I usually pile on the FX.

Thank you for having a listen. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”