iOS Audio Recording Apps?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What apps are you using to record actual audio on your iPad?

Is anyone recording audio into Cubasis?

I'm using TwistedWave. I like it. Works really well with a Blue Snowflake and the CCK.

Auria! all the way. Audio and Midi from a Presonus Audiobox USB via CCK and powered hub.

I use Multitrack DAW to record up to six simultaneous tracks from my Tascam US-800. Works great and I can easily export the individual tracks and load them in Sonar for mixing.

I also have Meteor but only used it for those projects where I require MIDI sync. I find Multitrack DAW much easier to use and I'm hoping they add MIDI sync soon.
Listen to my latest album Astronauta at

http://www.facproductions.net

I use Auria, Cubasis, Garage Band and Meteor which just got AudioBus support today, with my favourite being Cubasis for ease of use and tight integration with Cubase 7 on my Mac.

wesleyt wrote:I'm using TwistedWave. I like it. Works really well with a Blue Snowflake and the CCK.
Ditto here. Twistedwave is probably one of the most underrated sound editors on IOS. It has a basic Normalizer and Dynamics section that works well and gets the job done for complete tracks.

Thanks all. I appreciate the replies. :)

Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

I have all the other DAWs, but nothing compares to Auria in sound quality and professional feel.

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

I have all the other DAWs, but nothing compares to Auria in sound quality and professional feel.

Mike
Sound quality?
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

martygras wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

Mike
Sound quality?
Remember, the 'sound quality' placebo comes with the 'professional feel' ;)
With all of Auria's high quality IAP effects, he has a bit of a point though.
I'm thinking about getting the LE version btw....24 tracks seem alright for my uses.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”