(Deep House/Techno) Aleric - WIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, long time since i've been here!

This time i'm in need of feedback for a project im currently working on! :)

The track itself has some sort of "creepy" feeling to it. This creepy track is the result of being stuck in the shadow temple in Zelda Ocarina Of Time lol.

Would be great to receive opinions and advices on what could be added/removed from the track!

http://soundcloud.com/aleric/mr-f

/Alex

Yes it's kind of creepy with regards to the sound FX and lead synths... Ik like most of those, wouldn't add or delete anything really.

The bass line however doesn't "work" for me... It sounds a little too loud in the quiter parts.
Also, because the bass riff ends with a note that's sustained for four beats, it doesn't really "drive" the track. It kinda sounds like it's waiting to get going(for lack of better terminology). However, this may have been your intention.

Hope this helps!

Well, I agree with tysonik about the bass line - maybe using a lower sub bass with the same pattern would work out better. Another option I can think of, is changing it in the end to something more upbeat. but than again, you probably know better... :)

Other than that - a very good and interesting track!

Thx for the feedback guys, really helps alot :) I will mix around with the bass to see what might suit the vibe best!

Cheers! :)

i think its a cool sounding track and I like the bass line. Although benyuliel's suggestion of using a sub instead is pretty cool.
Anyway , best of luck with it!

Return to “Music Cafe”