Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyway here's my contribution from today......23 patches:

Teksonik KHS One-01
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oh currently 50% off? I think i will buy it tomorrow :) (and make some sounds for it :D )

For those of us using the mac AU, it would be great if people could post their presets as zip files of the presets themselves as well as fxb banks; the AU version of the plugin, unlike the VST, doesn't organize presets into banks and (as far as I know) has no way to use them. Am I incorrect about this? Or is there a way I don't know about (which is more than possible) to 'break open' an fxb bank into its underlying presets?

I believe that we have a large bank of sounds for this synthesizer already created but never released. I will attempt to find them and, if so, package them up and give them here to you all.

Steven

Cyforce wrote:Oh currently 50% off? I think i will buy it tomorrow :) (and make some sounds for it :D )
:hyper:

DNR Collaborative wrote:I believe that we have a large bank of sounds for this synthesizer already created but never released. I will attempt to find them and, if so, package them up and give them here to you all.

Steven
Wow that would be so generous of you!

Teksonik wrote:Anyway here's my contribution from today......23 patches:

Teksonik KHS One-01
Thanks man that was fast!

I haven't tried any of these yet so i will try now and see if there is a problem not being able to load them in the mac version.. but if they are fxb's i know they won't work

Ok bad news, the synth doesn't have it's own patch loaded, none of these can be used in logic :(

the pro guys always release banks to cover all versions..

the factory sounds are built into the synth itself, and uses the standard au preset browser,

so afaik the only way to read 3rd party presets are is if they are in the .aupreset format.

someone correct me if i am wrong.

I am sure there was someone here converting all the vst presets to au a while ago, i read about it, there's a way to do it, i just can't remember

Thanks for the presets! I don't know if I will add any of my own, since I usually start with a basic patch and then chain effects plug ins until I get the sounds I want...

Don't think I'll add any... I'm not "pro" enough. But if anyone's interested in amateurish patches, they can PM me. :D

TheoM wrote:Sure.. i will even try to contribute but i don't think they will be any good. But i will try!

It's a start, but i have to be honest i am hoping the topic catches attention of big names like Bigtone, Pro Sounds, Lotuzia, and himalaya to name a few.

I am glad that there seems to be others digging and enjoying this synth..

the sale ends in a week so i hope many more buy it and maybe it will give the dev a boost to commission 1 or 2 pro banks.
Hmm Sorry Theo, but I'm working on a big soundset for another interesting synth atm ( Almost finished but well ..)

Wht I could do is to host a collaborating effort soundbank on Le Lotus Bleu, so that all patches are centralised in one location ( but tbh I think it would be better if someone of the group contacted the developper to make it available on the product page, cos theres no better place for that ) Some of my freeware stuff got 70 000 DLs so it might be a good place at first sight, but never as good as the devs own page itself imho.

I could as well host a collaborative commercial effort for a payware banks, where all sound designers would be payed according to their patch ratio. If this was to happen, I'll certainly make a few patches for it, hoping that it pays at least the plug in. ( But if KHS1 is not that spread, it probably wont )

After listening to the demos,, well don't know : Some cool sounds, but I would not define the sound as "fat analog with a massive warm sound" like the developper like to call it. Some nice insruments though.

Well, all I can do atm. Sorry for that.

Cheers,

L.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

TheoM wrote:Ok bad news, the synth doesn't have it's own patch loaded, none of these can be used in logic :(
You mean the AU version doesn't have a patch/bank loader ? You don't get this ? :

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

TheoM wrote:the pro guys always release banks to cover all versions..
I guess that's why the "Pro" guys charge for their work...........
Last edited by Teksonik on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We can definitely host a community bank on our site, if it turns out interesting. A lot of what I've heard so far in this thread has sounded great. (Especially liked the bass bank. :) )
As you (hopefully) have noticed there are two extra banks on the product page, and these also have demo tracks in the playlist.

About AU bank loading, we tried to make the VST and AU versions handle presets as much as the two systems "were meant to work". AUs do not really have a concept of banks the same way VSTs do, and adding banks works someone strangely together with AU presets. In retrospect, this may or may not have been a good idea, and a lot of other plugs do their own bank handling either totally overriding the existing system or working together with it in different ways, each way with its own pros and cons.

That being said, if you (especially TheoM then) are interested I can look into a workaround for converting between the FXB and AUPresets.
kiloHearts Developer

SirkusPi wrote:For those of us using the mac AU, it would be great if people could post their presets as zip files of the presets themselves as well as fxb banks; the AU version of the plugin, unlike the VST, doesn't organize presets into banks and (as far as I know) has no way to use them. Am I incorrect about this? Or is there a way I don't know about (which is more than possible) to 'break open' an fxb bank into its underlying presets?
Here's a zip file with my patches in .fxp format. Hopefully they can be used in the AU version....... :)

Teksonik KHS One FXP

Return to “Soundware”