Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you, spacedad

no probs.
hey,in case nobody noticed this thread about the update on a-quest's vocal synth.....
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=370237
very cool,reads text files and accepts midi notes.:)

does this mean that THIS is the synth where (one) can
type in (one's) dross lyrics and get them to play back
via MIDI?!!! :)

:love:

(in fact quite an embarassing thing to do when you listen
to it a few days/weeks down the line...)

yeah,as long as you use japanese phonemes!

Is it still possible to find the PropheSea? And does anyone know how that relates (if at all) to Vectrave (Vectrave is on the page KVRs PropheSea page links to)?

V-GER wrote:Is it still possible to find the PropheSea? And does anyone know how that relates (if at all) to Vectrave (Vectrave is on the page KVRs PropheSea page links to)?
All by Jack Dark. I think he shut darkware down and gave it all away and started Nouvoziet to begin a new round of payware, then shut that down and gave them away (source code and all) 5 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/?iz2gdfjnddn#!

Bitheadz Retro AS-1, DS-1, Unity Synth Expander

Anyone knows of these plugins were released for free?
If not, then maybe you know where to download the demos?
google shows nothing :(

bob bobwood wrote:
V-GER wrote:Is it still possible to find the PropheSea? And does anyone know how that relates (if at all) to Vectrave (Vectrave is on the page KVRs PropheSea page links to)?
All by Jack Dark. I think he shut darkware down and gave it all away and started Nouvoziet to begin a new round of payware, then shut that down and gave them away (source code and all) 5 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/?iz2gdfjnddn#!
Thanks a bunch! :D
I allready had the Jack dark plugins available @ THE DARKWARE LEGACY ARCHIVES. I went through the list in KVR of what was NOVUZEIT and extracted those into a NOVUZEIT subfolder in the vst folder. Now I have so much more to explore, seems to be some crazy things in there.. :wheee:
Yep, I knew it was all Jack Dark - just wondered if one of these was kind of an update of his take on the vector thing... Learned a little bit about NOVUZEIT there, all things Jack Dark was kind of "before my time" as I was either still mucking about with second hand hardware and a portastudio or in some sort of limbo then...

was i tripping or just looking at an old page?
did someone mention BRM missing plugins? edited out?
(other thread?): i don't have them anyway:

Anybody got the really old stuff by BRM;
3 Mod
A Friend Called 5
Gen 1
Gen 2
Mean Modulator
S & H Machine

rings a bell,who's BRM again?

V-GER wrote:I went through the list in KVR of what was NOVUZEIT and extracted those into a NOVUZEIT subfolder in the vst folder. Now I have so much more to explore, seems to be some crazy things in there.. :wheee:
MOTILE and KVR were the standout NOVUZEIT plugins for me ... also SIZZLE SPINE.

spacedad wrote:rings a bell,who's BRM again?
Benedict Roff Marsh.

ah,the missing ones...no sorry i don't have them.

Lol. was it another thread? another website? maybe, cz
i was looking at Music Society the other night...there's
a weird plugin on there called Melodo, which is a sequencer
within a sequencer. installed it but couldn't see the point
of it...on exoten if you want to have a look.

Return to “Instruments”