get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I remember reading you could pick one mag several times and thus "subscribe" it .. do you think it will work or will they maybe remove such tricks once they find out? I'd love to have 15 numbers of CM or Future Music.. :)
:hug:

bailees7irish wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:If the magazines show up on your account page (zinio's) but not in the reader, make sure you picked February in zinio reader!
the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up...so i dont have one. i cant get past the log in screen. its NOT the same as the zino site log on information...well it might be...but that log in information isnt working for me....so i dont know.
When I used the voucher yesterday, I read that I needed to register to be able to read the magazines so I did. So, register on the Zinio website, this only takes a minut or two tops. After that, you will be able to use the zinio application and read your magazines.
ok...for the third time....i did register...the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password...it never asked me to set up a user name or password...the information used to log onto the site is not working for the reader.

example...there is no "user name" when you register for the site...just an email. if i use the email i registered with as the "user name" in the reader...it doesnt work.
It worked for me :shrug:
aha! it just worked. i did exactly the same thing i had been doing the whole time. i dont know what the problem was.

still though....asshattery.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:
solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:If the magazines show up on your account page (zinio's) but not in the reader, make sure you picked February in zinio reader!
the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up...so i dont have one. i cant get past the log in screen. its NOT the same as the zino site log on information...well it might be...but that log in information isnt working for me....so i dont know.
When I used the voucher yesterday, I read that I needed to register to be able to read the magazines so I did. So, register on the Zinio website, this only takes a minut or two tops. After that, you will be able to use the zinio application and read your magazines.
ok...for the third time....i did register...the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password...it never asked me to set up a user name or password...the information used to log onto the site is not working for the reader.

example...there is no "user name" when you register for the site...just an email. if i use the email i registered with as the "user name" in the reader...it doesnt work.
Don't get mad at me for trying to help you. When you wrote: "the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up.." I figured you did not register an account at zinio.

The Zinio reader is indeed asking for a username and password, maybe they should say E-mail and password, as this is what is working for me without a problem.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
solidtrax wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:

Don't get mad at me for trying to help you. When you wrote: "the problem is that the zinio reader is asking for a user name and password that it never asked me to set up.." I figured you did not register an account at zinio.

The Zinio reader is indeed asking for a username and password, maybe they should say E-mail and password, as this is what is working for me without a problem.

i didnt get mad at you. i did however state that i had already tried using the information i used to register for the site. in fact i had said that twice, and since you missed it twice i tried to state it more clearly. if that came across to you as me being mad...well i dont know what to tell you, that was not the intent. ive also said that it finally worked (doing exactly what i had been doing the whole time).

thanks for trying to help though.
ImageImageImage

V0RT3X wrote:Anyone on OSX having issues running the latest Zinio Reader 4 app?

When i open my account on their website, i can access my library.

Once i click on a magazine it takes me to the installation area

Then it launches Zinio Reader 4 which i already have installed, but it wont do anything more than that. :/

I have manually uninstalled it and re-installed it using that exact process but it still won't let me read my damn magazines :tantrum: :lol:
i can't get it to download zinio 4. there always seems top be an error downloading adobe air :(

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

Then it launches Zinio Reader 4 which i already have installed, but it wont do anything more than that. :/

I have manually uninstalled it and re-installed it using that exact process but it still won't let me read my damn magazines :tantrum: :lol:
i can't get it to download zinio 4. there always seems top be an error downloading adobe air :(
Regarding to your problem with Adobe Air, I had the same problem in Google Chrome, but switching to Internet Explorer fixed this for me.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

Regarding to your problem with Adobe Air, I had the same problem in Google Chrome, but switching to Internet Explorer fixed this for me.
Me too, but then I used Firefox and when I clicked on it to install the Zineo reader, then a screen came up saying I needed Flash first (I thought I had it, guess not!) and after that was installed, then it worked.

With Chrome, it never mentioned anything saying I needed Flash. :?

Examigan wrote:Me too, but then I used Firefox and when I clicked on it to install the Zineo reader, then a screen came up saying I needed Flash first (I thought I had it, guess not!) and after that was installed, then it worked.

With Chrome, it never mentioned anything saying I needed Flash. :?
The only problem with Chrome is that it comes with its own installation of Flash/Flash player.
So you have to wait the developers to update the whole Chrome to get the last Flash/Flash player version.
However, with any other navigator, you can download and install it manually.

Anyway, some other forists have posted other routes and ways to download AIR and Zinio.

Have a nice day :)

The integrated Flash Player in Chrome can be disabled in favour of the system one.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ ... hrome.html

- Mario

sorry, had no time to read the thread this morning before posting

thanks for all the responses regarding the zinio/air issue...in the end i went with the disabling of chrome's internal flash thingy

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/an ... wer=108086

thanks again

now to hound zinio for my 10 buck vouch :D

Crackbaby wrote:If you need another way to download adobe air: http://get.adobe.com/air/
:)

Crackbaby wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:If you need another way to download adobe air: http://get.adobe.com/air/
:)
yeah, but i didn't need it...already had it on my computer which was why it was so frustrating that it failed trying to reinstall something i already had...

just needed to stop chrome diverting :)

Still no voucher coupon.

Can you guys tell me what is the e-mail address where it comes the coupon?
In case i blocked it long time ago or something.

Last edited by IrionDaRonin on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrionDaRonin wrote:Still no voucher coupon.

Can you guys tell me what is the e-mail address where it comes the coupon?
In case i blocked it long time ago or something :S

notifications@wildfireapp.com

Crackbaby wrote:I remember reading you could pick one mag several times and thus "subscribe" it .. do you think it will work or will they maybe remove such tricks once they find out? I'd love to have 15 numbers of CM or Future Music.. :)
the credit is worth until April, as i recall. so, it might be possible to get the next three issues of CM and FM.

i'm not sure though, we'll have to wait and see.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Return to “Instruments”