Public Beta: Everything u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Live 8.3.4 / 10.6.8 / Diva 1331 AU :
Diva randomly stops playing MIDI Sequences, I have to switch her on/off to make her play as expected again :(
It never happened with any of the previous versions.

nilhartman wrote:Live 8.3.4 / 10.6.8 / Diva 1331 AU :
Diva randomly stops playing MIDI Sequences, I have to switch her on/off to make her play as expected again :(
Could you please send me a project where this happens? We want to kill all mssing notes bugs but we don't have it here now. :)

pigfront wrote:Hello,

I have problem with latest Podolski and Bazille revisions in Renoise and OpenMPT:
When trying render to wave, renders only few miliseconds, rest is a silence.
I can't reproduce this. Could you please send me a project where this happens? Mac or PC? It works here on both platforms, all versions.

Fritze wrote:
nilhartman wrote:Live 8.3.4 / 10.6.8 / Diva 1331 AU :
Could you please send me a project where this happens? We want to kill all mssing notes bugs but we don't have it here now. :)
Sure Fritz, Files sent !
Thank you !

nilhartman wrote:Sure Fritz, Files sent !
Thank you !
Oh, I didn't receive it. :( Could you please resend it? To support at u-he dot com. Thanx a lot. :)

No problemo, I just send it again, let me know if you don't receive it !

nilhartman wrote:No problemo, I just send it again, let me know if you don't receive it !
Strange. Didn't receive it again. Would you please try to send them to fritz AT u-he dot com? Thanx a lot!

Weird ! Email re-re-sent anyway ;)

Email received!!! They were all found inside a spam folder ... :hihi: 8)

Thanx for your persistence.

Hmmm...

Bazille 1331 installed successfully, but there are no patches to investigate. What'd I do wrong? I've looked for a patch link but with all the beta chatter and all the "wow" posts... I can't find any links to patches.

All the other trials U-he makes have loads of patches... but Bazille failed in both the first attempt and loading the 1331 version... I tried to invent something in Bazilla but modular synths are a bit intense to patch up without practice.

I suspect user error :roll:

(Mac 10.6.8 intel)
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

There's no preset with Bazille.

Thank you, CandeFan... very kind of you.

Everyone Bazilla's really good. And the video for it certainly make it look interesting.
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

TomTwohy wrote:Thank you, CandeFan... very kind of you.

Everyone Bazilla's really good. And the video for it certainly make it look interesting.

Here are all the Bazille compositions from last months OSC

http://archive.org/details/KvrOsc47Bazille

Some fantastic stuff here. I think Bazille is the best sounding digital synth available. (meaning not analog emulation). The basses especially are unrivaled for having both character and solid low end at the same time...

Will Diva users get an email when this new update patch is out of beta and an official version is released? Any idea when to expect a release version? Cheers.

Return to “u-he”