Drumatic 4: Work in progress...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One request if I may......Can you make Drumatic send note names to the Host ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:One request if I may......Can you make Drumatic send note names to the Host ? :)
Sounds nice... I'll have to investigate if the framework I'm using supports this (getMidiKeyName).

Ooh, nice. I think Drumatic 3 is the only drum synth I have.

e-phonic wrote:
Teksonik wrote:One request if I may......Can you make Drumatic send note names to the Host ? :)
Sounds nice... I'll have to investigate if the framework I'm using supports this (getMidiKeyName).
Cool, Thanks. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

e-phonic - if you are still using WDL-OL IPlug, I'll happily compile and test the OSX version for you (edit - hmm... maybe not if it's payware)

oli
Last edited by hibrasil on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks and sounds great!

hibrasil wrote:e-phonic - if you are still using WDL-OL IPlug, I'll happily compile and test the OSX version for you (edit - hmm... maybe not if it's payware)

oli
Yeah, it will be 'payware', not too expensive! ;-)
I've been working on it for so long now that I think it is worth at least some money.
I first made it in SynthEdit and then started from scratch in C++ to support x64 using your GREAT framework.

e-phonic wrote:
Yeah, it will be 'payware', not too expensive! ;-)
I want it to be payware so I can give something back for all the use I've gotten out of it through the years! I know I'm going to be stoned for this :hihi: but I'd easily pay 50 USD for this - maybe more.

great!!!
I've had many drumsynths ..
kept coming back to drumatic. absolutely fantastic. does 808 so well, can be crazy and is cpu light as if it were written in assembler. easiest the best synthedit thing ever made.

just one wish
- midi note length controls gate. eg., a 808 kick can be seconds long or just a few milliseconds. gives much more possibilities when programming beats.

amiga909 wrote:great!!!
just one wish
- midi note length controls gate. eg., a 808 kick can be seconds long or just a few milliseconds. gives much more possibilities when programming beats.
It's there! Envelopes have 3 modes:
- trigger; always the same length
- hold; keeps volume/pitch/filter at highest attack value while key down
- hihat; length increases when keys get higher.

PJ

Yep,I'd pay for it too. Invader's always been a keeper for me. Good to see you around! Now if we could get the SmartElectronix crew to emerge(COUGH Foorius)...

Thanks! :oops:

Love the audio demos, especially Kit 2, that snare has an almost SID-like/8-bit quality to it.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

bpblog wrote:whoa, that's great news!

:love:
+1 !

yay! finally. Just when i gave up on Drumatic 3 because it seems to have problems working here in windows 7 now.

Thank you :)

Return to “Instruments”