Tracktion's future...?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe not the most astounding observation of all time but: TSC = Tracktion Software Company?

GaryG wrote:Maybe not the most astounding observation of all time but: TSC = Tracktion Software Company?
The realization :shock:
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

TSC wrote:Hey guys - here's some hints....

Mackie + Tracktion is no more

Jules is not a consultant - Jules IS Tracktion

Long live Tracktion
I think it's safe to say: You have my attention!
:hihi:

Stupid double post :x
Last edited by bk on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I feel my wallet burning in my pocket!
TSC wrote:Hey guys - here's some hints....

Mackie + Tracktion is no more

Jules is not a consultant - Jules IS Tracktion

Long live Tracktion
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Is it NAMM yet?

Is it NAMM yet?

Is it NAMM yet?

Well...is it?
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

LOOK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6Ipdve-3k

Jules talks to us. and shows new Tracktion screen.... posted by Dave Christenson...

the strange thing is... the www.tracktion.com link at the end leads to Mackie page, but perhaps they will switch at NAMM.

whowwwww.... :love:

crazy... Woody talks to us too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a299v7VIQPA

I get completely crazy.... :shock:

Yes... I am in heaven!

:harp:

No... freakin'... waaaaayyyyyyy! This is such good news, if it be true -- not only do I win some bets, but I just might collect enough $$$ to be able to buy v4 of my favorite host before v5 comes out. Not that I'm counting on it, but hey... :hihi:
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

This is Awesome New :D

News

What a great news!!! This is like having x-mas again... Can't wait to try out the demo version.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

What fantastic news! Like many of us I've become invested in other DAWs during the lean years, but I will always support Tracktion if it is being cared for by those who understand it's singularly brilliant approach to recording.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

liquidsound wrote:
braj wrote:
liquidsound wrote:
braj wrote:I just visited Mackie's website and didn't realize it was not for sale from Mackie any longer, I guess the only way you can get a 'new' license is to get it bundled with a Mackie product.
http://www.studiogears.com/Mackie_Track ... origin=pla

Check the validity of the site of course...
$234.95! :-o
I know.... I know....
Last time I checked was $49.95 (or $45.00) and because I was not sure Mackie was going to maintain it for long (C/R) I skipped and now... :bang: :idiot:
i put a WTB in the market place a few months back and got T3 for $20

:razz:

maybe try it though

skipkent wrote:All I've ever wanted is for T to get some support and attention. I don't care if it's owned by Beatrice Foods, Inc., so long as it gets some love. The fact that the attention is coming directly from Jules the MaingMang himself seals the deal.

I am WAY more interested in enjoying Tracktion than I am in somehow punishing Mackie for dropping T a while back.

Principles be damned. Just give us some Tracktion!
I agree.. and it's Jules who sold it in the first place, no one put a gun to his head. So let's just hope he sticks with it this time, and let's forget the whole mackie thing.

From what i am gathering, T4 is a code cleanup, but the video pretty much has an open invite to suggest users are going to shape tracktion's future.. so whatever you really think it needs, now is the time.

Things have come a long way, and i am as much a tracktion fan as anyone else here, and i'd love to go back to it but there's simply stuff i take for granted now.. proper pdc, easy sidechaining without those racks (i never ever could get used to them), high quality timestretch with flex audio control, etc etc, and tracktion would have to come to the party for me to switch full time to it. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will follow it very closely.

Return to “Tracktion”