What happened to Kirnu..?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, arp!0 looks odd, it's missing patterns and it's only for Reaper (or?).

tony Smyth wrote:Sorry, but you are going to lose customers with that video- how to make utterly derivative, boring, predictable, gutless cheezetrance thats been done 10 zillion times. I'm sure your syth is capable of much more than this.
Bitter much? I thought the video was pretty sweet! :p

Sushimaster wrote:Well, arp!0 looks odd, it's missing patterns and it's only for Reaper (or?).
No it's part of the ReaJS VST.

And what's odd that it comes with no patterns when Kirnu was released with none either?

V'ger wrote:And what's odd that it comes with no patterns when Kirnu was released with none either?
You wrote:
"Depends on the features etc, but it must be compared to other arps and for example Arp!0 is packed with features and free so it can't be that much."

So, when you compare arp!0 against Cream, stick to the facts. Cream has patterns!? It's the most missing feature for me in Kirnu (or other arp plugins)!

What are you on about? Did I say Cream has patterns? And how can you possible say what Cream has when it hasn't been released yet?!

Stick to facts please..

V'ger wrote:And how can you possible say what Cream has when it hasn't been released yet?!
Did you watched both videos from the dev? you can see clearly "Pattern".

Oh, the second video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-lLqD0hIaM) also shows patterns! Your time is 2:15 !!

Patterns are a killer feature - if you ask me...

Sigh..

First you say it's odd that Arp!0 doesn't come with patterns.

I ask what's so odd about it when Kirnu was never released with it.

Then you claim I said Cream never had patterns, and on top of that want me to stick to facts? :roll:

V'ger wrote:Sigh..

First you say it's odd that Arp!0 doesn't come with patterns.
No, I just wrote it looks odd AND it's missing patterns! You got my line wrong I guess :D

=> Well, arp!0 looks odd, it's missing patterns and it's only for Reaper (or?).

Ok, it's not only for Reaper, I got that. I don't care either because I *have* Reaper :)
V'ger wrote: I ask what's so odd about it when Kirnu was never released with it.

Then you claim I said Cream never had patterns, and on top of that want me to stick to facts? :roll:
I guess you misunderstand my lonely line completely :)

Back top topic:
arp!0 is not a really good competition. The "Blue Arp" comes much closer, but it seems the author has some problems since some versions... dunno exactly, just read about it 2 days ago...

Arp!0 is much more powerful than Blue Arp and even Kirnu 1 in my opinion. Independent length for each control sequence, directional control, CC control, random sequence feature + more. Try it out properly. (click the feature names (for example trans) to open alternative input methods) And click the [arp!0] top right to open the settings page and try some random sequencing etc.

About looks, yes Kirnu is pretty, but I much prefer a tab-less environment like Arp!0 for fast editing and overview.

Return to “Instruments”