get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Anytime they want to send me vouchers for magazines for no charge, I'm all for it. :tu:

Kind of odd they sent me 2 10 dollar vouchers though. I wonder if those can be combined..

That is, if I add more email addresses to the offer and get more vouchers, can those be stacked on one account (and thus I could get an entire yearly subscription for free)?? The offer said one 50 dollar deal per account, not per person.. so I figure it might be fair game. :shrug:
Am i sensing an internet Zinio scam? :hihi:
hah! I wouldn't even be thinking it had it said per person. That, and I probably hang around slickdeals too much. :hihi:
Now everyone's thinking it! :shock: :hihi:
VitaminD wrote:Btw Wolfram is pretty nice. The CM version is missing 1 modulator, patchbay routings, and the filter is locked to Lowpass. Still capable of quite a variety of sounds.

I'm also half tempted to see what I can create with just magazineware. It is surprisingly capable..
Loomer Cumulus is nice too for mangling drum loops, i guess it's a cut down version of Sequent. Yeah a nice way to augment your setup, already used a few of the plugins, i see upgrades in my future (blessing or curse? :help:).
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Asuyuka wrote:This is my first Future plugin pack I've gotten since the original FM US went out of print. I think my last disc is from 2006? Has PSP Warmer on it. Nice plug.
Does FM still have software on the DVD or can you download from somewhere with this zinio edition?

GaryG wrote:
Asuyuka wrote:This is my first Future plugin pack I've gotten since the original FM US went out of print. I think my last disc is from 2006? Has PSP Warmer on it. Nice plug.
Does FM still have software on the DVD or can you download from somewhere with this zinio edition?
http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/

Only samples and tutorial files included in FM, though (software is included only on CM).

sin night wrote:Only samples and tutorial files included in FM, though (software is included only on CM).
FM DVD's have become very boring, and standardized. You get a handful of Kontakt Patches, and lots of videos of producers showing off their plastic fantastic Apple studio setup :(

OK, sent mine so I'll see what happens.

Out of interest, anyone know the total size for the downloads from CM?

sin night wrote:
GaryG wrote:
http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/

Only samples and tutorial files included in FM, though (software is included only on CM).
Cheers, that's what I thought, no software with FM. Just surprised when Asuyuka mentioned PSP Warmer. :)

I'm really impressed with Loomer Cumulus!

@robojam not sure, the instruments and the various sample packs are all separate.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

windows CM studio zip file is around 303MB IIRC

VitaminD wrote:windows CM studio zip file is around 303MB IIRC
That's not bad. Looking at the list I guess there's not too much there that is sample heavy so I guess it wouldn't be a huge download.

robojam wrote:OK, sent mine so I'll see what happens.

·Unique VST - 11 Megabytes
·Samples - 2,54 Gygabytes and 49,6 Megabytes
·CM Pack - PC 313 Megabytes | Mac 502 Megabytes | Alchemy Player 586 Megabytes
·Tutorials - 512 Megabytes
·Video - 446 Megabytes

Have a nice day :)

and another 550-or so for alchemy CM

Thanks guys. Tutorials and videos don't seem like things I'll want to download but doesn't seem like a big download at all.

IrionDaRonin wrote:
robojam wrote:OK, sent mine so I'll see what happens.

·Unique VST - 11 Megabytes
Unique? When was that on the disk or are you referring to Wolfram?

Just noticed my other issue in the vault from last year still has the > 500MB CM Studio available to download so software still there if you have an old magazine.

so i can get 18 issues of mags? like 1 of CM, then future music, then the CM special and some other 15 rest issues for free online delivery?

Caine123 wrote:so i can get 18 issues of mags? like 1 of CM, then future music, then the CM special and some other 15 rest issues for free online delivery?
we only know what you know because we only get what you get.

You get to chose from the magazines available from the list they provide from the link in the OP. Has to be spent within the end date at the top of the page it gives you (based on what day you originally initated the code to get the 50 dollars in mags).

some of us are holding out a few choices just to see in the next few months if they add any newer ones.. but that is not a promise.. they might not add any newer magazines to the list of selections.

you may also get a voucher with 10 dollars on the site in your email, but this is not a promise either.. seems to be widespread but randomly given. The 10 dollar voucher, should you get one, can be used in the regular zinio store on anything (including any back issue of CM they offer).

Return to “Instruments”