What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Tone2 BiFilter2 free with CM magazine.

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

emerable
KVRist

60 posts since 19 Dec, 2012

Postby emerable; Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:32 pm

I can't buy from Zinio because I'm not in the UK and the www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk isn't working. Anyone find another site to buy this from?
VitaminD
Pick Me Pick me!

7702 posts since 11 Mar, 2002, from a state of confusion

Postby VitaminD; Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm

emerable wrote:I can't buy from Zinio because I'm not in the UK and the www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk isn't working. Anyone find another site to buy this from?

I'm not in the UK and I've bought a lot of magazines from Zinio?? www.zinio.com Again, though, this might be better posted over here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best." - Henry Van Dyke
emerable
KVRist

Postby emerable; Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

VitaminD wrote:
emerable wrote:I can't buy from Zinio because I'm not in the UK and the www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk isn't working. Anyone find another site to buy this from?

I'm not in the UK and I've bought a lot of magazines from Zinio?? www.zinio.com Again, though, this might be better posted over here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Actually I figured out how to buy but now I have another problem. When I try to download the Zinio reader from their it doesn't work, and I tried downloading it from CNET and it says I have an account error. Is there some way just to get the dll from them?
emerable
KVRist

Postby emerable; Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm

emerable wrote:
VitaminD wrote:

Actually I figured out how to buy but now I have another problem. When I try to download the Zinio reader from their it doesn't work, and I tried downloading it from CNET and it says I have an account error. Is there some way just to get the dll from them?

Nevermind, try installing with internet explorer if chrome doesn't work for you.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects