What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRian

1287 posts since 12 Jun, 2003, from Denmark

Postby twolegstoneworks; Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 am

A sad and far too early departure. My condolences to the family. RIP!
music // vibrants // soundcloud
soundsets for synths // twolegstoneworks
KVRian

657 posts since 23 May, 2011

Postby DNR Collaborative; Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you all so very much for sharing your experiences with him here. It's been a real source of comfort for me personally while we sift through the pieces of what he's left behind. I think I have read through this thread at least a few dozen times now and probably many more times to come in the future. At some point I'd like to try and setup a small memorial page on the DNR server once I'm in a better position to do so, and I'll make sure to post the web page address here when I do. Once again, thank you all for being a part of his life and memory.

Steven
KVRAF

1909 posts since 27 Mar, 2010, from UK

Postby MFXxx; Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 am

I've just seen the thread. So very young in the scheme of things.

He was a very generous and nice chap, only good things to say about people as far as my dealings have gone with him and TeamDNR. Sorely missed, so very very tragic.

May you find a way to carry on with your loss.

Peace

M
Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air..
i7 2.66 12GB/SSD/Win8.1Prox64/RME FF800
AK/TI/x0xb0x/Maschine/Fireworx/JD800/JV1080/AdamsA7X
NI Komp'8U/Slate/Kush/Soundtoys and a shit load more
DSK
KVRist

57 posts since 22 Sep, 2010

Postby DSK; Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 am

If there's any consolation to be had, he didn't went from this world without creating ripples around him (the good kind).

My sincere best to his familiy, friends, customers and collaborators in these tragic times.
KVRist

154 posts since 28 Feb, 2010

Postby DavyAch; Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Condolences to the family. He will be greatly missed from around here. Thoughts and prayers with you all.
KVRist

268 posts since 12 Jan, 2005

Postby whet; Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Dont know what to say, iam shocked :( .
KVRAF

2417 posts since 17 Mar, 2011, from Spain

Postby IrionDaRonin; Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am

Requiescat In Pacem.

My condolences to family and friends.
KVRian

657 posts since 23 May, 2011

Postby DNR Collaborative; Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 am

In honor of Reason I have decided to allow his sound library "Metal and Motion" to be downloaded by all for free. His original purpose in this endeavor was to provide the world with cool music products, and that is what I will do here.

:arrow: Download Metal and Motion

Steven
KVRAF

5269 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 am

DNR Collaborative wrote:In honor of Reason I have decided to allow his sound library "Metal and Motion" to be downloaded by all for free. His original purpose in this endeavor was to provide the world with cool music products, and that is what I will do here.

:arrow: Download Metal and Motion

Steven

A fitting tribute.

I did not know him, other than his work of course. Much too young, and with so much yet to contribute. Condolences to his family.

Peace
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
KVRAF

3402 posts since 1 Aug, 2005, from where butter flies

Postby Zombie Queen; Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 pm

So sad to hear. Somehow, death on a virtual forum strikes me even more than in real life.
KVRian

759 posts since 9 Mar, 2008, from netherlands

Postby kelvyn; Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

I just heard about this tragic loss :( Someone so young so talented and so sympathetic... he seemed like such a warm authentic person. My condolences to his family and friends. Such a shame!
KVRAF

7214 posts since 19 Feb, 2004, from Paris

Postby Lotuzia; Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am

Very sad news indeed. We exchanged some emails, and Reason always had some new ideas to share, and what I'd call a real entreprenarial and innovative mind. Its equally sad that he had hard times to manage things, but he did brought some truly usefull and musical tools for the community.

And he was also a really kind guy.

RIP Reason +

Condolences to the family, and friends.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Soundbanks for Vsti

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there [Xils-Lab Team]
KVRAF

1712 posts since 7 Jul, 2008, from Cardiff, Wales, UK

Postby LeVzi; Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 am

Wow I am shocked to the core. I didn't know him really well, but any dealings I had with him were always really polite, and I always had nothing but respect for him. Especially when using Mixcontrol Pro, he was always so helpful with it.

A big loss to the dev scene, I hope he's found peace now from his demons.
Forward ever, Backward never
KVRAF

2115 posts since 9 Mar, 2004, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Postby Xenos; Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm

OH HELL NO!! :(. Nobody told me about this and I just now found out 2 weeks after the fact :(. He was like a mentor to me and went out of his way to show me the ropes back when I was starting out. Very, very helpful and brutally honest. A true friend...the type of guy that would tell you what you needed to hear, but had nothing but good intentions.

Reason truely wanted to get his life on track and he certainly had the talent to make that happen. We lost a great sound designer and a good friend that day. My heart goes out to his family. He will be sorely missed :(.
VST SOUNDBANKS FOR SALE ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Z3ta AALTO Zebra Predator Massive Razor Sylenth Gladiator DIVA Drumaxx Retrologue etc
KVRAF

1985 posts since 1 Feb, 2009, from Germany

Postby Cyforce; Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 am

Very sad news... :(
ImageImage
OUT NOW: SPIRE EVOLUTION VOL.1 (90 EDM SPIRE PRESETS)
PreviousNext

Moderator: DNR Collaborative

Return to DNR Collaborative