Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ratio (dB); 1.4-1.7-2-3-5-8

Release (sec); .02-.05-.10-.20-.40-1

Attack (ms);.005-.02-.1-.5-1-1.5

Threshold (dB);0 to - 36

Operation;M/S-LM/RS

M/S;Basic mid-side compression.(When you use "link" with this mode,compressor will work like dual mono.)

LM/RS;Unique feature! When you use this mode,you will hear mid on left and side on right.You can hear and compress mid and side carefuly.And you can control mid and side levels.

This compressor is really fast and hard knee.If you want,it will work transparent or solid.With fast settings you can eat peaks.

http://bullshitaudiotechnic.wordpress.c ... e-plugins/

DEMO
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91809016/Master ... ersion.rar
Last edited by B.A.Tech. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DELETED

audiovet wrote:again, no demo?? :?
Sorry,i forgot.

But i added now.

DELETED

Not quite on topic but are there any demo versions for the pigpack or n-pack? Also you really need to do something about your site man, that place is a mess... :shock:

Hey B.A. TECH

Are you Antress?
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

@midnight wrote:Hey B.A. TECH

Are you Antress?
Couldn't be. Antress had better quality control.

twoifbysea wrote:

Are you Antress?
:hihi: Yeah at least he was able to get that part right.

icantdub wrote:
twoifbysea wrote:

Are you Antress?
:hihi: Yeah at least he was able to get that part right.
I keep the Antress plugs saved in their own folder and drop them into my vst folder every now and again for the sake of nostalgia. I'm usually quickly reminded how far we've come since then but they are fun to use on occasion.

Are you Antress?
Again and again,i'm not Antress.
There is no problem about control.

B.A.Tech. wrote: There is no problem about control.
Actually there is, at least in some DAWs such as the latest version of Reaper.

icantdub wrote:
B.A.Tech. wrote: There is no problem about control.
Actually there is, at least in some DAWs such as the latest version of Reaper.
I'm using the lastest version of Reaper,too.Which controls?If you say switches,it's not bug.Switches are not auto.You have to hold and drag.

B.A.Tech. wrote: I'm using the lastest version of Reaper,too.Which controls?If you say switches,it's not bug.Switches are not auto.You have to hold and drag.
I fail to see the point of this design decision though, why not just click to activate switches? The distance you have to drag the mouse is really long too and it's also inverted (ie you have to drag up to set switches in down position and vice versa). And in Reaper when you drag any of the knobs or switches on your massive passive plug the whole ui of reaper freezes until you let go. I checked if that plug is linear phase because those kind of plugs can cause some lag due to heavy algos, but that it wasn't.

Uh and also the frequencies on the knobs are off, set a filter to bell and cut/boost and you'll notice that it's 200-400 hz off in the analyzer from what the knob says.

Edit: Alright so I gave the masterdegreen a spin and it's quite a lot more responsive than the massive passive. First off it's on by default, which is a good start. Also toggling the knobs or switches doesn't freeze the ui (how'd you fix that? do it to the other plugs). The skin is a bit on the humongous side though, and it still has that odd bug where it falls behind other floating windows in reaper when you tweak the knobs.

Return to “Effects”