Just a Joke....with sweet Smoke

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LOL.. it is funny!

I never even heard of them..........before my time :hihi:

I've just been checking out some of their tracks. Looks like I missed quite a talented band.

You're almost into lounge territory here. Great for late night/early morning listening with a beer.

Good work :)

Thanks Mario and Tim.

M.

How about letting us in on the joke? What is the name of the band and song? Is the band called "Smoke?"

FrantzM wrote:How about letting us in on the joke?
It's just a James Blunt song:
http://youtu.be/uWeqeQkjLto

I liked his music for a couple of weeks, then (like most pop) it just gets old fast. But the melodies (to me) are unforgettable... really... 10 seconds and I got it. Don't know if it's a curse :)

Thanks Mario for the explanation.

M.Brösel it would be nice if you clearly identified what band/song you are covering.

@Frantz: BTW... I was humming a tune at the office the other day for about 10 minutes until I realised what the tune was... "vanishing point" :D

FrantzM wrote:How about letting us in on the joke? What is the name of the band and song? Is the band called "Smoke?"
OK OK, the Joke is: Did you hear the sax? :)

The name of the band is: The Pirates of Culture

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MBr%C3%B6 ... 4602706597

And sweet smoke means: Dont walk on the gras........hust :D

All the best :wheee:

M.

M.Brösel wrote: OK OK, the Joke is: Did you hear the sax? :)

The name of the band is: The Pirates of Culture
Thanks, never heard of them but will Google them tonight when I have a chance.

Mariosprt wrote:@Frantz: BTW... I was humming a tune at the office the other day for about 10 minutes until I realised what the tune was... "vanishing point" :D
That's a little surprising. I am putting the finishing touches on a new mix of the song. It should be ready this week. So maybe the earworm will dig a little deeper. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”