Tracktion's future...?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IIRs wrote:
medienhexer wrote:I don't know why but somehow I have to purchase everything you make a tutorial about :-D
Great! My next Synthedit plugin will come with a comprehensive tutorial video, and a price tag of $399

:D
To the dark side this can only lead...

You wouldn't do that, you're a Jedi! *yanks internet connection off the wall*

:-D
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

TSC wrote:Hey guys - here's some hints....

Mackie + Tracktion is no more

Jules is not a consultant - Jules IS Tracktion

Long live Tracktion
Yes but is it Loud ?
Duh

bungle wrote:

Long live Tracktion
Yes but is it Loud ?
no, it's Jules' own new company. Mackie/Loud is out of the race. Look at www.tracktionsoftware.com tomorrow...
Lost in Music...

bungle wrote:

Long live Tracktion
Yes but is it Loud ?
Watch the intro video featuring Jules. He states that Tracktion Software Corporation is his new company, and that it is "entirely independent". That's good enough for me. :)

If T4.x will implement individual looping of track segments, like in Digital Performer, I'll bite… ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

TheoM wrote: I agree.. and it's Jules who sold it in the first place, no one put a gun to his head. So let's just hope he sticks with it this time, and let's forget the whole mackie thing.

From what i am gathering, T4 is a code cleanup, but the video pretty much has an open invite to suggest users are going to shape tracktion's future.. so whatever you really think it needs, now is the time.

Things have come a long way, and i am as much a tracktion fan as anyone else here, and i'd love to go back to it but there's simply stuff i take for granted now.. proper pdc, easy sidechaining without those racks (i never ever could get used to them), high quality timestretch with flex audio control, etc etc, and tracktion would have to come to the party for me to switch full time to it. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will follow it very closely.
Perfectly expresses what I feel too. Well put!

Return to “Tracktion”