Steamroller (synthwave/chillwave)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seismic1 wrote: Now you've established a precedent, you have to complete the next track.
Totally :) Thank you man

@ariston: Thanks a lot man!
himalaya wrote:I absolutely love Titanium by David Guetta, but the side-chain pumping when it drops on the chorus just hurts my ears/head
I know what you mean, I thought I knew the track and I just checked it out. It feels like your brain is being sucked out through your ears. It's a cool effect if used sparingly but the Guetta/Avicii/Deadmau5/SHM scene is overflowing with it, and it ruins otherwise great tracks IMHO.

@chaosWyrM: Thanks man. I checked your SC and you got some pretty weird and interesting stuff.

Mariosprt wrote:
dark_virus wrote:And I should do a similar resolution about my 100+ unfinished tracks. :)
Hehe.. I'm going on 30 myself :) I used to let the ideas rest a while to listen with fresh ears, but in the end the mood and the initial feeling was gone, so I have to change my method.
Yes it needed some more variaton, but like I said, the mood was lost.
Thanks man
Yes, that's exactly what happens to me. But, sometimes, we discover that the unfinished tracks are so good that they absolutely need a decent conclusion.

And don't get me wrong: I liked the track and I'm glad you could finish it. It's an amazing sensation, isn't it? ;)

@dark_virus: :) yep, it is. Specially because it's so hard for me to define when a track is "finished", posting it here for you guys is kind of saying: "That's it! It's done! No more messing with it" :)

I like it...to me has an 80's feel, but kinda dark as well. Thumbs up!

Keep em coming. :wink:

ok, had to chime in on this one as it reminds me of a lot of my early works... and it doesn't sound like a bunch of loops pasted together. good job! :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

@mr.me, @layzer: thx guys :)

Return to “Music Cafe”