Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dentoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Dentoid wrote:Haha, maybe not...
Did someone make a joke ? Maybe not........why not? If someone takes the time to create some free patches for your synth you can't take 30 seconds and convert them? At least do it as a favor for Theo since his thread has generated a least a couple of sales for you.........

Perhaps I was wrong about Kilo Hearts as a company..........

Oh sorry, I guess that came across totally different than what I meant and I probably misunderstood you as well.
What I meant was that we cannot provide a continuous generic on demand conversion service for presets. We can however like I mentioned absolutely convert stuff in bulk when publishing stuff on our site, and I can definitely convert the FXPs you submitted! Give me a sec. :)
I apologise also then for misunderstanding.

Please take my advice and commission two complete pro banks of 100 or 200 patches each, the leads and bass are covered, so, focusing on more pads, atmospheres and stuff.. cause using all 24 voices only takes a third of a thread (8 available in logic, 4 core sandy bridge hyperthreaded) of a 2.2 macbook pro. That's *efficient* as hell.

I tested by choosing one of the existing pads and putting polyphony to 24, amp attack to zero and release at maximum so it filled up the voices almost instantly and i got a good gauge of the cpu use. Very impressive.

These are the best patches so far.

Tek you have obviously really got a firm handle already on KH ONE.

I'll be honest, i loaded first patch , ana classic, and thought, oh yeah, just more of the same bass, then the next patch, oh yeah, then the next(squelch) and i suddenly went "oh that's interesting", then every single one from there was awesome. I would seriously *easily* use these patches in my work. Thanks for the efx too, wicked. wow and you wipped it up so fast! thanks Tek, and thanks KH developer for converting!

You are your own top designer.

I'm really not. :hihi:

like REALLY, i'm not.

TheoM wrote:These are the best patches so far.

Tek you have obviously really got a firm handle already on KH ONE.

I'll be honest, i loaded first patch , ana classic, and thought, oh yeah, just more of the same bass, then the next patch, oh yeah, then the next(squelch) and i suddenly went "oh that's interesting", then every single one from there was awesome. I would seriously *easily* use these patches in my work. Thanks for the efx too, wicked. wow and you wipped it up so fast! thanks Tek, and thanks KH developer for converting!
Thanks so much for the compliments Theo ! :hug: If you find them useful in your music that's the best compliment of all. I'll be making more...

Come on everybody. I thought there would be several more contributions by now. Let's see if we can get a 100 patch bank done by the weekend........ :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:[..]
Come on everybody. I thought there would be several more contributions by now. Let's see if we can get a 100 patch bank done by the weekend........ :D
We are pretty busy at the moment making a soundbank for this synth plugin. Without promising anything, we hope to have it ready by the end of this month.
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

I'm working on some presets.... I'm trying to steer away from leads and bass since that's what I know and like to do, but it has been done pretty well at this point. Maybe I'll just try to cover the weird stuff...

awesome thanks guys!

I'll finish some other important stuff today and maybe do a few presets at the weekend (using the demo version).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Here are 29 patches form a not-so-pro designer:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lhqegzo2gdewdhb

will check them out tomorrow, got to do just one more thing before bed, then i gotta crash, but thanks in advance!

http://www.mediafire.com/?vma56mn8th448md

Can't promise that they are useful in any way whatsoever, but I hope these presets will at least give you ideas for your own sounds...

DJMashbot wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?vma56mn8th448md

Can't promise that they are useful in any way whatsoever, but I hope these presets will at least give you ideas for your own sounds...
Thanks!!

This is done with MashBots bank:

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/25836696/file.html

Can someone explain how I can make wav/mp3's playable in the post itself?

Today i started doing presets with the kHs ONE demo today and after doing some i finally decided to purchase the full version.

Some reasons for that decison are:

1.) current price of 39 Euros. For the full price i would have passed maybe also based on the other synths i already got

2.) currently i really like this kind of one page GUIs (already got e.g. Saurus, Waves Element and TAL U-No-LX with the same approach)

3.) i like the Unison, both the sound and that you could use up to 8 voices!!

4.) i like the dual filter, especially a LP/HP combo

5.) i wanted to get rid of the demo voice... :)

There are a few more reasons...

I have created an Init bank for the VST version:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53230726/kHs%2 ... 20bank.fxb

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Soundware”