VST instruments with dedicated controller (Arturia Analog, etc..?)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What VST instruments does there exist or come to your mind that have a dedicated hardware controller...?

The optimal solution would be something that you can use even without the hardware controller (when travelling) so that the plugin works independently. Then if you have the hardware controller attached to the computer and you choose a plugin in DAW, the hardware controller gets automatically associated to it. When you choose the next instance of the plugin, the hardware controller gets automatically associated to the next instance, etc...

A bit offtopic but can you have Virus TI control many times in one project or only one instance...? Anyway I don't consider Virus TI control alternative because it does not work without the external synthesizer.

The only thing I have found is Arturia Analog Factory/Laboratory. How about NI Kore/Maschine? Are they that kind of solutions e.g. for controlling Massive? How about others..?

NI Kore has been discontinued, Maschine would be the current option but it's not a dedicated synth controller.

Only Imposcar comes to my mind, but its controller is quite expensive.

Other alternatives would be to make your own with a Hale micro, doepfer or livid instruments kit. Livid also has a modular controller.

The virus Ti is multitimbral so while you run one instance it can use more than one patch at the same time.
dedication to flying

The Korg Legacy collection had the MS-20 controller, but it's discontinued. What is cool is you can get it to work with the iMS-20 on the iPad too.

Devon
Simple music philosophy - Those who can, make music. Those who can't, make excuses.
Read my VST reviews at Traxmusic!

The good ol' Nord Modular

it would be so awesome, if the guy from synth-project.de would sell his controllers. Really amazing work! :shock:

http://www.synth-project.de/controller_overview.html

u-he Diva Controller :love: :love: :love:

Push!

OK, not really a plugin, but awesome nonetheless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Return to “Instruments”