January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

folderol wrote: Oh, you are an electronic engineer ! !
Me too! Me too! :wheee:
Last edited by bzur on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bzur wrote:]
Gosh, I'm surrounded!!

Oh, don't worry, I'm a web developer now (or sort of).
Last edited by bzur on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
Didn't manage to get anything together this month, but I'll answer that question anyway (and try to get something completed next month).

I'm originally from Portsmouth in the UK, but lived in Perth in Australia for a while, then in New Hampshire in the US and currently in South Carolina (via North Carolina for a few years).

ClaRago wrote:
bzur wrote:]
Gosh, I'm surrounded!!
That'll learn ya not to be a cheeky little munkee :lol:

Us inginears is a prol.. pro.. there's a lot of us about 'K.

Besides I'm only a part-time finngy these days and like wot I don't work all the time every day, I don't use all the keys on the kompooter all the time :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Oh and just to add - I studied EEE at college too. :razz:

bzur, your submission this month is amazing, every time we listen to your music you inspire us! Our OSC37 track Are We Dreaming is an example of what happens when we make music that is inspired by your music!

Good luck in this competition! :)
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:bzur, your submission this month is amazing, every time we listen to your music you inspire us! Our OSC37 track Are We Dreaming is an example of what happens when we make music that is inspired by your music!

Good luck in this competition! :)
Thank you, dear friends :hug: By the way, I recently watched the video with your track, it's really beautiful! Keep on the good work.

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
The pocket country of Slovenia, that gave the world such exports as the band Laibach, Slavoj Žižek, arguably the most famous polka and this glorious Eurovision entry

Whee, I'm in :D

Cheers Matt
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Everyone here is from Liverpool, England....Wait, nope its only me. Sunny, Sunny Liverpool.

Load of inspirational music this month, really cool just to listen to all of the collective eclecticisms :)

I'm from Sydney, Australia, but I've been living in China(Shanghai) for about 9 years.

^ BRILLIANT

as I mentioned; it's amazing that we're all making(beautiful) music with computers in all four corners of the globe !

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

CAnada?

Nope

I come directly from what caused the Big Bang
But then, there is no "I"

:hihi:
Heinrich Heine wrote: "Nothing is more futile than theorizing about music."
Me write: "I have no talent and regularly prove it in the Music Cafe contests"

Hi buddies.

Just wondering if i could upload the track in 320 kbps. There is no more rules about this?
And what will be the challenge the next month?

Have a nice day :)

This is the first time I'm attending any competition on this site (only found it a month ago or so). Interesting to see what everyone's came up with!
The chilly Finland. There really are people from all around the world (Europe, Asia, Americas, Oceania) here!

Return to “Music Cafe”