T4 - I didn't think this day would come and yet, it has - KVR, prepare ye for the fan festival

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some have strayed afield; marrying up to other DAW, when their first love, Tracktion, appeared to be a prisoner of war or perhaps even killed by Mackie.

Some soldiered on with T3 or even T2 (I use both), not wanting to appear to be cheating.

Jules back at the design and coding helm.

It is reality. The long awaited, but often doubted return has arrived.

KVRians, you will have to deal with some fan festival behavior for a time. For that, I apologize on behalf of all dutiful and loyal Tracktioneers. It has been a dry several years for us.

It is late in the US, only the night-owl Europeans have seen the announcement. The onslaught of posts likely begins in a few hours.

Those that have not ever been privileged to wear the Tracktioneer badge, there is a free fully functional demo in the wings, according to Woody.

-Scott

The festive decorations of T are now being plastered across my small groundhog town by a rough and ready team of noisy, drooling Tracktioneers.

For those foolish and brave enough to travel on our streets and threads on this most glorious day of DAW redemption, please note: those bendy arrows on every post are not street signs. Nope.

They're the signal for those poor lost groundhogs who've slumbered and toiled for the past five long years, weeping (and cursing) deeply in the bitmap workcamps of their literalist DAW overlords, incarcerated by the bars of tyrannical modal windows and legacy interfaces cruelly designed to stifle and confuse the creative impulses of our noble brethren, who have been assaulted on every forum by dread tales (tails?) of extinction and non-resizable, photo-realistic despair.

Despair no more. The Great Hibernation is over. Awake to the joyful noise of NAMM 2013:
The Return of the Chief. The Return of Wide-Eyed, Bushy-Eared Tracktioneering.

The Return of the Groundhog! :D

(image courtesy of local Groundhog extraordinaire, ModuLR )
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Move over, Reaper fanboys. Now, the foundations of KVR will shake as the army of Tracktioneers roll back into town!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

danbroad wrote:Move over, Reaper fanboys.
And CONVERT!

:harp:

:lol:
Last edited by GermanFafian on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

gone
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

A New Fear indeed. 8)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Croak-Dilemmas/ ... MMAS+CROAK

I7 3770K, Asus P8Z77 V PRO, WIN 7 HP.
T1/2/3/4/5/6.

I'm definitely going to try T4, but moving over... not quite yet. Reaper still has a lot of aces in its sleeve. ;)

Tracktion's got a lot to do to make me convert from Reaper but I'm still gonna be buying an upgrade from T3 and keeping a close eye on things. If it manages to combine the functionality and low CPU use of Reaper with some of the tricks of Studio One and wrap it all up in the brilliant simplicity of the classic Tracktion GUI, then it truly will be the dream DAW that I thought it was when I first bought it (before I started finding all the bugs)!

jacqueslacouth wrote:Oh Lord, I can't wait for the DIVA/Tracktion combo fan boys completely taking over EVERY request for DAW/Synth advice. wouldn't matter if the Op was asking for advice on where to take a dump!

:smack:

I always thought the expression should be "leave a dump." Why would you want to take one? What would you do with it?

ravasb wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Oh Lord, I can't wait for the DIVA/Tracktion combo fan boys completely taking over EVERY request for DAW/Synth advice. wouldn't matter if the Op was asking for advice on where to take a dump!

I always thought the expression should be "leave a dump." Why would you want to take one? What would you do with it?
Before the 1900s and the importation of guano, such output would be collected and used as fertilizer on farms! :-o
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:
ravasb wrote:

Before the 1900s and the importation of guano, such output would be collected and used as fertilizer on farms! :-o
That explains why everyone is going batsh#t over this release.

Return to “Tracktion”