get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote:when i want to register on CM music it doesnt load the next age with firefox.....

do you get digital downloads from future music as well?
:help:

Don't know, I can't even read the magazines yet

V'ger wrote:Heh, got the $10 voucher after about 5 days following a normal purchase, (not the Zinio $50), but it is completely blank where it says "your code is:" haha :oops:
Sent a support question and got a response a few days later with a code so all sorted now.

That meant I could finally get hold Diversion FX, a great plugin which after magazine no. 184 is no longer available. (though said to come back sometime early 2013)

ferez21 wrote:
V'ger wrote:
bpblog wrote:just a note that you can get $50 worth of magazines for free at Zinio. this includes CM, CM Specials and Future Music!

so basically, you can get CM Studio for free if you don't have it already.
:tu: Thanks for the headsup, just a bit too late as I bought a CM magazine at Zinio 2 days ago. But what is CM Studio exactly? Can't find anything about it..
CM Studio is the collection of (most of) their giveaways, and it comes in every DVD.
bpblog wrote:it's a set of plugins which you get for free with every issue of Computer Music.

usually they're on the cover DVD, but you can download them if you purchase the Zinio version of the mag.

some of the highlights are Zebra CM, DiversionFX CM, SynthMaster CM, etc.
Bit late maybe, but should point out that there's no real searchable info what CM Studio is, and people only know the name once they have already got the CM DVD, so a bit confusing thread title. Also slightly misleading as the new name (and the only one counting for the voucher) is CM Plugins.
Lee CM wrote: As of CM185, we relaunched the CM Studio as CM Plugins, now featuring only cross-platform plugins.

CM184 (November 2012) is the last issue of CM with the old CM Studio, including PC- and Mac-only plugins.

Zinio sent me the Kindle Fire apk in an attachment upon request. It's not available for the Fire in the Amazon shop.

Here's the PC feedback I sent.

"I use the PC reader. I cannot grab a page to move it. This is an essential feature. Also, if I try to use the horizontal slider in fullscreen, the bottom menu pops up before I can move the screen. If the page could be moved by grabbing, the wheel could be used for zoom. The existing zoom feature is clunky and time consuming. These issues don't kill the app, but should be fixed if you want it to be recommended."
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

So you couldn't get to the slider bar on the PC version on a PC?

It is interesting how the same software can behave so differently for so many... everything from 'no problems' to 'cant load anything' and everything in between. :hihi:

VitaminD wrote:So you couldn't get to the slider bar on the PC version on a PC?
I can, but not in fullscreen.

I found out what happened to my extra credit. Somehow I bought a Surf Magazine. I'd love to learn to surf, but I'm landlocked.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

androidlove wrote:
VitaminD wrote:So you couldn't get to the slider bar on the PC version on a PC?
I can, but not in fullscreen.

I found out what happened to my extra credit. Somehow I bought a Surf Magazine. I'd love to learn to surf, but I'm landlocked.

Yeah see that is what I mean! It is the same software and for some reason you're having a different problem with it. I wonder what they used to make the reader software.. it seems to have problems!

Oh, and the surf magazine was Zinio's suggestion that you take a vacation to the beach and try to relax from all of the Reader troubles! :hihi:

Just out of curiosity, what day of the month does the new CM come out? anyone know?

CM = Computerized Menstruation? :P
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:CM = Computerized Menstruation? :P
Funny... a little... I suppose :hihi:

A visit from Aunt Signal Flo.

[sorry]

an-electric-heart wrote:Just out of curiosity, what day of the month does the new CM come out? anyone know?
According to their advertisement in previous issue, new issue should be available January 30.

I'm waiting for it too - offer ends on January 31 :)

- Mario

an-electric-heart wrote:Just out of curiosity, what day of the month does the new CM come out? anyone know?
Tomorrow, according to the ad in the latest issue.

Caine123 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:when i want to register on CM music it doesnt load the next age with firefox.....

do you get digital downloads from future music as well?
:help:
Yes they do.

Return to “Instruments”