Virsyn TERA fun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good work - sounds great!

Thanks! I am not so much a concerto pianist but wanted to show off the awesome sound textures.

It's quite old now (for a softsynth!)
I'd like to pick a license up for a bargain price.

Some of these 10 year old synths still sound great, I've recently got back into the venerable (and buggy*) Foorius from Smartelectronix.

Here's a link to a one note patch I made for it last night.

https://www.box.com/s/lbqeydzojfv0hrvmopjc

No external FX or processing.

* I think we can add 'abandoned' to that description.

Virsyn Tera is worth getting and being quite old will have no problem running on even the low spec'd of modern computers.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

That was nice, Thanks! Always entertained the idea of picking this synth up one day.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Virsyn Tera is worth getting and being quite old will have no problem running on even the low spec'd of modern computers.
Are you sure it will run on the latest OS versions?

This guy recently reported having problems, and VirSyn told him that they had no interest in helping out people with older versions of Tera.

I wouldn't recommend using an older version of what is available right now...it's 100$ new and can still hold up to anything.

I think it sounds quite phat and analogue to my ears.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

where is it $100?

dave

v1o wrote:I think it sounds quite phat and analogue to my ears.
Always felt that way myself about Tera 3
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

dave dove wrote:where is it $100?

dave
My mistake, must have been a promo on www.virsyn.com still it is very competetively priced.

Numanoid wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Virsyn Tera is worth getting and being quite old will have no problem running on even the low spec'd of modern computers.
Are you sure it will run on the latest OS versions?

This guy recently reported having problems, and VirSyn told him that they had no interest in helping out people with older versions of Tera.
Yeah but that was Tera 2, they can't be expected to support older versions. Tera 3 runs fine but people on Mac might need new installers post Lion.

Hey the 100$ promo is back! www.virsyn.com

And herein lies part of the problem with Virsyn marketing... $100 promo and nobody knows about it! Not even existing customers. Except of course, for this thread. :)

yul wrote:Hey the 100$ promo is back! www.virsyn.com
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Instruments”