Spark pricing

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, by "On sale until Dec. 31st", you guys meant, "Price is now permanently lowered"? :wink: Everywhere I see the old Spark for $400 now. It's not a bad move, but I've been waiting to sell mine until the price went back up. Now with Spark LE, it looks like resale values have tanked.

On that point, is the original Spark going to be phased out?

DELETED

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/arturia-an ... hine-21347

Looks pretty slick. It seems to lack many of the knobs that made the Spark useful to me, but it's got a dedicated button for tune mode. Looking at the pictures again, it looks as though there may be a place for both of them in this world :)

DELETED

Moving overseas in a few months, so I'm trying to shed some weight. Plus, as fun as it is to play with, I'm having trouble working it into the music I make (which, surprisingly, is not dance music). I may have to pick up an LE someday, though, to continue the fun in a more portable package, though I will miss those knobs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hi Nanakai,
I think the price should go back to 500$ but as all the sales guys are in the US for the NAMM show so I can not give you a clear answer.

Kevin

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Hi Nanakai,
I think the price should go back to 500$ but as all the sales guys are in the US for the NAMM show so I can not give you a clear answer.

Kevin
are you bringing out an updated controller of the main spark machine, i.e. like spark le design(thinner)?

I'm wondering why the price drop on spark, is this to bring a new spark out.

Spark/Spark Le are my next purchase, reason I'm asking. :wink:

breakmixer wrote: are you bringing out an updated controller of the main spark machine, i.e. like spark le design(thinner)?
Not in the short term.

Return to “Arturia”