Image x 081 V2(SonicPhoto demo No.2)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Image x 081

Only some EQ and LoudmaxVST.

https://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/ima ... sonicphoto
Last edited by abstractcats on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow. Does that melodic progression come from the program, or have you somehow influenced it via parameterisation? The soundscape was pretty good too, although there was a repeating tone like a sustained whistle that sounded a little harsh.. Was the source image the artwork featured on SoundCloud?

Interesting again.

seismic1 wrote:Wow. Does that melodic progression come from the program, or have you somehow influenced it via parameterisation? The soundscape was pretty good too, although there was a repeating tone like a sustained whistle that sounded a little harsh.. Was the source image the artwork featured on SoundCloud?

Interesting again.
Thanks mate!

The melodic perc and the "bass" sound are also from SonicPhoto, I just sliced those sounds in Edison, in FLS. Yeah, the sustained whistle sound, may need to go, I think your right about it, a little out of place may be.

The artwork on soundcloud, was not used, I don't remember exactly which images I used :oops: I need to get much better organized. But, I'm going to do a pack of images that I'll post on kvr. So you can get a better feel for what I've using to generate the audio.

Return to “Music Cafe”