Kirnu - Recording the midi output?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to get the midi output of Kirnu to record in Logic. Does anyone know if this is possible?
You are currently reading my signature.

No.. there might be an IAC workaround, i haven't checked kirnu in a while, but even though the AU spec allow midi out from plugins, apple never implemented it in logic, to torture us i presume LOL.

But if you can get it to work with IAC anyway, you'll have the inherent sloppy IAC timing.

Did you try sugar bytes ? it uses the workaround but you can directly drag and drop midi parts from memory which after you've decided on the pattern, could do that and have rock solid timing,

Sugar Bytes Thesys? I haven't tried that yet, it would be great if Kirnu could do it though, since it's a good plugin and free.

thesys that's the one but that's more of a step sequencer.. kirnu an arp.. so my bad!

ok i have gone to kirnu homepage,
it can't.

there is no talk of logic workaround in thee manual, just got the pdf and searched for "logic", no hits, then searched for "iac", no hits.

Well, with Kirnu you actually don't have to use the IAC bus. You can route it through Logic internally.

If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

well you have taught me something, thanks. I don't get the original question then.. you mean is there a way to record the actual arps as notes?

Return to “Instruments”