Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't noticed an option for bendy arrows.

I got my T3 license key from the Mackie website... however, when I logged on to the Tracktion.com website, I was told an upgrade license could not be found.
Is there anyway I can get the upgrade price?
Thanks

Boots faster
Runs way more efficient
A good start so far, but the website is a complete mess, so just wait it out until they get that side sorted before worrying about buying the update.

Looking forward to the x64 version (No 32 bit plugins here anymore to test haha)
Duh

CS80 wrote:I got my T3 license key from the Mackie website... however, when I logged on to the Tracktion.com website, I was told an upgrade license could not be found.
Is there anyway I can get the upgrade price?
Thanks
They're working on it. From this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=161
TSC wrote:Hey guys - we are tracking down the site issues - looks like half the old database got rejected during transition from Loud - we are reloading so you should be able to access your accounts in the next couple of hours. If you have any recurring issues, please let me know via email: woody@tracktionsoftware.com

From all of us at TSC, we very much appreciate your support!

Thanks guys

W.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I just wrote Woody :)

Thanks Woody that was super fast !!!!!!! :tu:

Hmm... my T1 license made it, but not my T2 or T3 licenses. Will I still be able to run those if I need to reinstall them?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote:Hmm... my T1 license made it, but not my T2 or T3 licenses. Will I still be able to run those if I need to reinstall them?
Ha-Ha. Same here. Got my T1 licenses, but not my T2 and T3 ones. Maybe it's a 'pure' Jules thing. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Ahh - thats the web dev working his magic in the background!! The T2/3 licenses are following very shortly...

The data dump from Loud went about as badly as it could :?

Some things are just destined not to be easy!!

We greatly appreciate your patience as we straighten this out - will be fixed very soon and we shall be free of the old world for ever!!

Long live Tracktion!!
Tracktion Software Corporation

Man my new serial # isnt working for unlocking T4 are you guys using dashes and caps ??? :help:

todd sweetland wrote:Man my new serial # isnt working for unlocking T4 are you guys using dashes and caps ??? :help:
Mine too. Must be a teething problem with the site again.

The web dev is feverishly fixing the problem - he is confident the glitches will be ironed out very soon.

Thanks for the patience guys - the code that was transferred from the Loud servers was prehistoric so there are gremlins!

The TSC team are all over it like a rash and we will keep you posted.

We will be free of the old regime very soon :?

I guess Ill pm TSC woody this weekend ..

T2 and T3 let you register two machines for use. What about T4 ? Same/different?

OK - I am told the registration issue should be fixed and also the gremlin with the new licenses....

So please keep me posted - any issues, just drop me a line woody@tracktionsoftware.com

I am curious to see if the fixes have translated to the real world so go upgrade away!!

Many thanks guys.

Return to “Tracktion”