Sonic Academy ANA V1.5 OUT NOW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA

Entertaining videos. Thanks for sharing. (Still watching them)

The new sounds, gui, and features are great.
I made a screenshot to see the main interface differences.

Have a nice day :)

Since we didn't charge for the update we will have to charge a little for the extra preset bank just to keep things ticking over.... around £10 or less

The original factory presets are tweaked a bit too to take advantage of the new features so even without the new pack you will hear much improvement.

There is also about 15 or so of the new pack included in the factory bank as a sort of demo.

The demo time is reset also for anyone who tried it before and would like to give it another go.

Ha !

hmm it's not out cause i just purchased ANA 5 minutes ago and only have 1.03 available to download

hang on does this mean even though i literally just bought it i will have to pay for the preset bank? that was the final selling feature for me (250 more presets)

Oh and i don't like this it's licensed to TTOZ which is my login name, that's absolutely awful, i'd like it licensed to my actual name! ( i just presumed when buying at checkout the registrator would take my real name, not my quick access account login nic)
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The update will available in the afternoon around 1pm GMT.

the presets that come in the factory bank are great presets.... and they are a bunch from the new pack in there too.

Ok cool thanks. I am obsessed with cpu friendly synths at the moment, with good quality/sound ratio, and this fits the bill. I am going to write my new track entirely with just kilo hearts one and ANA, plus metrum for the kick drum. That's it. Will be interesting to see how it turns out :)

I have pm'd you re the registration name change if that's at all possible.

Looks like still no aftertouch support in the modulation? and has the velocity->amp env been changed, for some reason 1.03 still feels like it doesnt do anything. Even when routing it as a modulation to osc(all volumes) and then turning down the volume for any osc in use doesnt seem to really affect anything. Route it to something like a cutoff though and it works fine

Also after watchin the new vids one feature that might be good, especially since I assume you guys are going to use this more and more in your vids, is a quick way to disable oscillators. Like maybe a right click on an osc# to turn it on/off or another row of selectors at the bottom. I think it would just make it easier to dissect patches without having to go and flip through each oscillator page and turn down the volume, and then hope you can get it right again when your done

i like the preview button, does each preset have its own little midi phrase to go with it?
(ive only watched about 5 minutes of the preset video so if its answered in there, apologies!)

Should the update be available? I downloaded the demo and got 1.03...

Oops just saw the thread title, nevermind!
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

After watching the 4 videos, hm it's looking good i think. Good new features, finally own presets save able. Nice update! :tu:

The 1.5 Update is now Live...

If you already own the previous version go to our site your "My Account" page then the downloads tab and synth.

New Preset pack and 1.5 demo will be along shortly.

Nice update :love:

this thing seems such a prime candidate for an arp

Yeah... its on the cards at some point.. although personally i prefer the idea of playing riffs in rather than using arps. I think its easy to get distracted just sitting jamming with an arp. Which is why it was never that far up the list of prioritys for ANA.

What id really like is a fully featured pattern seq with intelligent scale modes.

philterino wrote:The 1.5 Update is now Live...

If you already own the previous version go to our site your "My Account" page then the downloads tab and synth.

New Preset pack and 1.5 demo will be along shortly.
This synth went through a major transformation. When Sonic Academy first made a synth my reaction was, "Why?"

A.N.A. 1.5 is the answer to that "Why" question. This synth is now a serious beast, with sound ranging from nasty to beautiful. You can tell A.N.A. 1.5 was made by people who make music.

Return to “Instruments”