Experimental Dubstep Vol 4 is released.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Experimental Dubstep Volume 4 is released, as of today/now. :)

I still don't really know what cover graphic is....but it looks fairly 'experimental' eh. :hihi:

You're invited to go take a listen to the great demo track that local KvR musician & sound designer 3ee made for it. There's a freebee pack for it as well. And I wrote some new words for/about it in the description (as if that was going to cause a stampede ha-ha).

http://www.producerloops.com/Download-P ... Vol-4.html

Also, it's ON SALE ! For whatever reason, a brand new product is on sale, 25% off, through the end of January here. Good time to buy, it's fresh and discounted, ya can't hardly go wrong. :)

And lastly-but-not-leastly, if anyone has any questions about it, please feel free to post them, or pm me. I still check KvR at least every 48 hours or so, I'd hate to miss a new synth/effect/sample-loop set release release. 8)

Weds. *bump*. Looks like it's up to #14 on the -Dubstep- chart, so it's off to a good start. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and taken a listen. :)

More production tips with Vol 6. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thursday *bump*. :)

Friday *bump*, and sale reminder, ED4 is still 25% off through the 31st. :)

Looks like it's up to #11 on the charts today. :) Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and checked it out. And if you haven't yet, I hope you will have a few minutes to this weekend. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ED4 steps up to #8 on the charts today. :) And the 25% off sale is on through Thursday still. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the tips! Might be usefull in my production session. :) Tuning drums is still weird to me, for that matter I prefer detuned synth sounds so it really depends on the style you want to create!

SampleScience wrote:Thanks for the tips! Might be usefull in my production session. :) Tuning drums is still weird to me, for that matter I prefer detuned synth sounds so it really depends on the style you want to create!
Thanks for stopping by, and glad you liked reading a little bit about my bass mixing and tuning-drum-hits techniques. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ED steps up to #6 on the -Dubstep- chart today, and there's still 2 2/3 days left to go on the 25% off sale. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tuesday evening *bump*, and don't forget to catch "Justified" tonight, if that's your kind of thing. Mr. Patton Oswald might be back soon, as he was supposed to be a fairly big minor character this season, and I believe he was only in 1 ep thus far. At any rate, if anyone else had any questions, or wanted to know about any aspects of the production of the Experimental Dubstep series, please feel free to post here or pm me. I hope to do at least 1 or 2 more little micro-essays about it, but after that if no one has anything to ask or say, I'll be quiet and go away ha-ha. A quick thanks to everyone who has read these posts, checked out the demo, and/or purchased a copy to use in their music. Your support is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ED4 is at #5 on the -Dubstep- charts today. :)
Last edited by Perimeter Sound on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saturday *bump*. One last call for production questions, post here or pm me. Thanks. :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”