Let me in!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't login at all - the system remembers my Mackie username but is not recognising my password (even though I know it is correct as it still gets me into MyMackie fine) and when I click the retrieve password I am not getting the email - have tried this several times now. It just isn't sending me one, I have checked spam filters etc. So I can neither buy the upgrade or even download the demo.

You have been excluded and with good reason. We had a vote and it was unanimous.

Try being a little nicer for now on, eh?

:P :lol: :P

Sorry, couldn't resist! Any luck with this as yet?
Music is something you DO. Spend time, not money.
http://www.myspace.com/skipkent
http://soundcloud.com/skipkent

Nope

Same here. I sent an email to TSC. At the moment the Tracktion.com site login area is impenetrable for me. :shrug:

aMUSEd wrote:Nope
Have you changed your username or your password? I changed my e-mail (=username) registering with tracktion.com. It turns out, to register T4 i had to use my new e-mail and my old Mackie password (which i changed to get into tracktion.com!).

Are you still there? :D

Edit: I am talking about unlocking T4, not the tracktion.com-site, sorry.
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Have you tried the lost password link?

Looking at the URLs, I'd say the site is built on Wordpress which uses a new, more secure hash function to encrypt passwords and is probably different to the one that Mackie uses (you'd hope, rather than storing them as plaintext). If you get it to send you a new password by email you can then log in and change it back to what you wanted in the first place.

Gamma-UT wrote:Have you tried the lost password link?
Repeatedly - it doesn't work

Same problem as aMUSEd. Hope it is sorted soon - I desperately want to give them some money :)

aMUSEd wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:Have you tried the lost password link?
Repeatedly - it doesn't work
Sorry, didn't read the OP properly.

The lost password option does not work here either. I even double checked my mackie account and I can login easily with my current email and password for that account. The tracktion.com website is just not having any of it. :hihi:

It is a bit strange to have the product available and not be able to download it at all. I am sure the guys at TSC are all over this issue (seen posts already over the last day or so to back that up). I just did not think it would be so big an issue. :scared:

I only have one Mackie account as well and no new Tracktion.com account. So it should in theory be straightforward to sort out. Hopefully. :wink:

OK well I have the demo anyway - set up a new account (which doesn't of course have any of my registration info).

is one of the demo restrictions not recording automation? Because it isn't - if I arm automation record and record then tweak a few knobs with my mouse nothing gets played back and no envelopes are created.

Update - the magic word obviously worked because I received the password change email, logged in, downloaded and installed. Now waiting for reg key email.

How did you manage that? I still can't get it to send me a new password for my Mackie registered account

The new account I set up to get the demo it took just a few seconds so that is obviously working but not the password reset

aMUSEd wrote:How did you manage that? I still can't get it to send me a new password
It's probably sending a password out. It's just not getting through. It may be going to the wrong address or it's getting blocked at the sending server or the receiver.

Password reset worked for me, but only shows my T1 licenses. I'm not concerned yet. I'll wait until things smooth over and see what I have then. I've downloaded the demo for now.

Return to “Tracktion”