New from Sonimus - Sweetone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

*hijack*

Does anyone know if these products are transferable?

i believe they aren't
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

TheoM wrote:when i contacted them (3 times to get a reply), they took 2 months to reply, to tell me that license transfers were not allowed nor refunds.
That's what Theo got told (from page 2 of this thread ;))...

Burillo wrote:i believe they aren't
It was worth a shot, thanks.

It's a good tilt EQ from Sonimus, and I can't expect anything less. But I would rather like to see a good "console" EQ from Sonimus. Something based on high pass/low-shelve/parametric/parametric/high-shelve/high-pass type with nice saturation on top. ;) There are more than a few ones like that on the market, and I use DDMF's 6144 amply, but I think Sonimus could pull a good one like that, too. ;)

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

An EXCELLENT piece of software. The name truly says it all. One of our favorite EQ's. Well worth the money.
No need for a demo at this price. Try the free SonEQ (which is an unreal EQ, let alone FREE...but that's another topic). If working with SonEQ does not convince you, I doubt a demo of Sweetone will help.
I'd rather the developers devote more time to making wicked cool EQ's instead of demo versions of current products.
Never tried their compressor but Satson, Britson, SonEQFree, SonEQPro and Sweetone are all first rate. An all-around great company with first-rate products and extremely competitive pricing. Highly recommended.

Only 2 posts here and both promoting Sonimus, you are sooo generous !!
Duh

Only 2 posts here and both promoting Sonimus, you are sooo generous !!
Duh

bungle wrote:Only 2 posts here and both promoting Sonimus, you are sooo generous !!
So generous, especially considering...

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=483063

No shade though- I like a good squirrel. :hug:

Animal Rescue wrote:An EXCELLENT piece of software. The name truly says it all. One of our favorite EQ's. Well worth the money.
No need for a demo at this price. Try the free SonEQ (which is an unreal EQ, let alone FREE...but that's another topic). If working with SonEQ does not convince you, I doubt a demo of Sweetone will help.
I'd rather the developers devote more time to making wicked cool EQ's instead of demo versions of current products.
Never tried their compressor but Satson, Britson, SonEQFree, SonEQPro and Sweetone are all first rate. An all-around great company with first-rate products and extremely competitive pricing. Highly recommended.
Sockpuppet alert.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Sockpuppet alert.
Zomg Foreign Operatives! :ud:

Return to “Effects”