Aalto Solo goes Aalto CM, coming April 24

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oilectro wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:
beingmf wrote:Here it crashes Reaper every once in a while when switching presets.
I just got my Beat copy and I confirm It crashes FL every once in a while when switching presets.
Can we hope for a fix for this even if it's a Beat version? :oops:
Same her with Cubase Artist 7. It crashes when you switch presets. The demo Aalto does not have this problem.
I've been told by Randy that a fix for the solo version will (may) be send to Beat soon... It indeed was fixed with the demo but not with the solo version.

Cheers,
David

Totolitoto wrote:I've been told by Randy that a fix for the solo version will (may) be send to Beat soon... It indeed was fixed with the demo but not with the solo version.
Just got my magazine in the mail too. Unfortunately I also got crach problems with Aalto Solo, tried it in both FL Studio and Cantabile, and crashes both :(

I hope they will issue an update

FYI It's not perfect but the crash is avoided when you switch of presets using the preset browser instead of the arrows!

Totolitoto wrote:FYI It's not perfect but the crash is avoided when you switch of presets using the preset browser instead of the arrows!
In FL Studio I also get crashes when switching presets using the browser.

I think I will be using it with savihost for the time being. There the arrows actually works without crashing, at least for a while, and when the synth crashes, I can quickly close the host and reopen it again.

Some lovely sounds this is capable of making, favourite straight out of the box are patches like OB-X night porter which sound like it is coded by Boards Of Canada :love:

Download via Beat Facebook page,no mag needed 8)
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Thank you.
Would you have a link ? Googling "Beat magazine Facebook page" gives me some resutls which aren't the good ones...
I have ordered and received Beat Mag, but i'd be interesting to hae a link to be able to download updates ;)

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin

Klick on Like button,then click on the small Download icon on the right of likes counter
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Thank you (bis) !

Argh, i hate that "like" fashion with a passion, and i don't have a FB account.
I was hoping for a public link.
I'd better like an official website where to download product upgrades, just like CM recently did. If i have an official copy of their software, i shouldn't have to have a FB account and "like" them.
Ok, complainer mode OFF ;)

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you (bis) !

Argh, i hate that "like" fashion with a passion, and i don't have a FB account.
I was hoping for a public link.
I'd better like an official website where to download product upgrades, just like CM recently did. If i have an official copy of their software, i shouldn't have to have a FB account and "like" them.
Ok, complainer mode OFF ;)
-'like'
-download
-unlike.

and set up a dummy account for these occasions.
Though I do admit that I hate this practice too. sames goes for 'retweet this!', i just use a dummy account.

Great version! Any one know, if the presets from the beat Mag version, can be opened , in the full version?

abstractcats wrote:Great version! Any one know, if the presets from the beat Mag version, can be opened , in the full version?
I could load patches someone posted here from the full version into the beat edition (you need to put them in the c:\programdata\madronalabs folder), so i guess it works vice versa.

whet wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Great version! Any one know, if the presets from the beat Mag version, can be opened , in the full version?
I could load patches someone posted here from the full version into the beat edition (you need to put them in the c:\programdata\madronalabs folder), so i guess it works vice versa.
Cool, thanks :)

Anybody else's version say Computer Music on top? I assume it'll be in an issue soon.

I don't understand those who freak out over "like"-ing Facebook pages. I have liked enough music companies so that a large percentage of my news feed is about music. This is fine with me because I am a music/tech geek. I love hearing about the latest news from the companies I like. In return for letting them send me news I want anyway, I get free stuff. How great is that? Why would you not want to do this? I don't get it.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

reusenoise wrote:Download via Beat Facebook page,no mag needed 8)
Thanks! Between this, DuneBE and Xils, Beat really are redefining the concept of freeware... :)

Return to “Instruments”