MuLab 5.0.39 (pre-release)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i think they¨re outputs only accessible through mux.
:hug:

request for mudrum: a knob for sample start (makes it easy to shape drums and would possibly open up for modulateable startpoints which is something i¨ve heard is desirable :))
:hug:

I have just noticed - I cannot add Waldorf PPG V.3 to MuLAB at all. This is the error mentioned:

Scanning /C:/VST/Waldorf/PPG Wave 3.V.dll
LoadLibrary for VST plug-in 'PPG Wave 3.V.dll' failed, msw error=
Added 0 VST plug-ins
New Total = 136 VST plug-ins

Of course, using 64-bit of MuLAB. I've also had a problem adding the free Nick Crow Tube Driver plugin: http://nickcrowlab.blogspot.com/2009/08 ... r-v10.html

No workie :(

Waldorf PPG V3 works fine in M5 32bit and M5 64bit when JBridged.
Waldorf synth are 32bit.

PPG V.3 and Waldorf Edition have 64-bit versions. That's why I bought them.

Waldorf Edition 64-bit plugins (Attack, PPG V.2, D-Pole) work in MuLab x64 without a hitch.

sl23 wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Right. So MuSynth, MuPad, MuSampla, MultiSample, MuDrum should all follow the top panel display color, as suggested in that second pic above. And then when the user goes to "Choose color", knob and text label colors and displays should all follow that color selection.

I think that would be really cool!
I agree, would make the GUI more uniform and keep mind more focused.
Agreed. Uniform coloring in GUI's is a good thing. Keeps things clean, calm and easy :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Crackbaby wrote:request for mudrum: a knob for sample start (makes it easy to shape drums and would possibly open up for modulateable startpoints which is something i¨ve heard is desirable :))
+1 Start and end knobs for all sample players would be great! Pretty pleeeaasse...

MuDrum... where do the sends go at the bottom? And why don't they go to the Rack sends? Please...

MuDrum... sample start: not sure how that even works? Could we have a vertical line which shows where it is currently and where it's going? Beginning and end.

MuDrum... can we have a tunable pad (note range), note numbers... which lets us use a pad for a bass line? O.K. that may be a stretch but it would make MuDrum the kitchen sink of Drum Synths.

And folks... does anyone want to scroll their presets in the VST from the keyboard? Or is that only me... and or a Mac thing???

That's it for now :)

EvilDragon wrote:PPG V.3 and Waldorf Edition have 64-bit versions. That's why I bought them.

Waldorf Edition 64-bit plugins (Attack, PPG V.2, D-Pole) work in MuLab x64 without a hitch.
That's great news! Can you give me a link?
They still say it's 32bit?! And the recent 1.02 version is still 32bit.
http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/requir ... ve-3v.html

DHR53 wrote:MuDrum... can we have a tunable pad (note range), note numbers... which lets us use a pad for a bass line? O.K. that may be a stretch but it would make MuDrum the kitchen sink of Drum Synths.
I need that! :pray:
DHR53 wrote:And folks... does anyone want to scroll their presets in the VST from the keyboard? Or is that only me...
Nah... Just you :lol:

Don't say that... it will never be implemented! :-o

AndreasD wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:PPG V.3 and Waldorf Edition have 64-bit versions. That's why I bought them.
That's great news! Can you give me a link?
They still say it's 32bit?! And the recent 1.02 version is still 32bit.
http://www.waldorf-music.info/en/requir ... ve-3v.html
Oh wait, my bad. Sorry! PPG V.3 indeed still isn't 64-bit, but Waldorf Edition IS.

So that would explain why it doesn't load in MuLab. I just forgot I had it running in Reaper with embedded GUI so it doesn't look like it's a bridged plugin. :D

DHR53 wrote:Don't say that... it will never be implemented! :-o
:oops: sorry

Not sure what that says about any of these questions? Or am I missing something?

Return to “MUTOOLS”