Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to lnikj for selling me Replicant. Amazing seller. Absolutely perfect transaction! 1000 thanks lnikj :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just bought Effectrix from jhoss05. Smooth and quick transaction. Great to trade and chat with.

Bought Waves Bass Rider from medienhexer, super fast and smooth transaction. Recommended :)
Alexis

Just bought RP Blue from digitalboytn who was a pleasure to deal with. Fast and great communication. Transaction went perfectly.

@l3x!5 wrote:Bought Waves Bass Rider from medienhexer, super fast and smooth transaction. Recommended :)
Big thumbs up for Alexis. Smooth sale.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Just bought Kombinat and Dr Device from lnikj.

Transaction was friendly, fast, and hasslefree.

Just have to recommend this KVR fellow for your future deals.

Really smooth transaction with JJ_Jettflow, just bought Vintage Amp Room from him. Thanks a lot!

Bought VRoom from Tinnitus, perfect :)

Bought MFM2 from lococarlos. Everything was fast and went without an issue. Thanks, Carl!
:tu:

Sold Lush-101 to djanthonyw. Fast and responsive buyer :)

Sold Sugar Bytes Consequence to grymmjack. Great communication and he was very patient with Sugar Bytes uncharacteristically slow response on transferring the license. Great buyer!

-e.B

Purchased 'The Glue' and 'URS Saturator' plugins from user glasgene. Great communication and all around excellent seller.

-e.B

Purchased ACE from Alphadelphi 8)
Nice to deal with, no complaints.

Just bought Audio Damage EOS from glasgene. Smooth transaction.
Very easy seller to work with. Thanks again!

I just had a fast and easy transaction with lnikj, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks !!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”