Mackie Plugins

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone on Mac got them working?
They don't show a gui here.

i'm interested, too...on windoes they don't show up as a filter...

They show up in windows if you had them in T3, you just have to point T4 to the directory where they were stored with T3. They seem buggy though.

bk wrote:They seem buggy though.

Yeah, they aren't wholly working on newer OSs :(
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

valley wrote:

Ha! I'm on XP! :hihi:

bk wrote:
valley wrote:

Ha! I'm on XP! :hihi:
I would be too, if my work life hadn't encroached so far into my home life that my little project studio got somewhat repurposed as a straight up coding space. I ended up parts binning my own PC to make space for my works laptop.

Of course then I heard the faint rustle of groundhogs stirring, and was motivated to redesign my space as a compromise between my music hobby, and my unpaid overtime. The PC is still dead though.

I really regret not upgrading to the full license fro CronoX too, as I kind of loved that synth, and that's another casualty. :(

I never though I'd hear myself being sad for the days of XP.

bk wrote:They show up in windows if you had them in T3, you just have to point T4 to the directory where they were stored with T3. They seem buggy though.
i did that via plugin-folder.. is there another possibility ?

plug-in folder is usually the best way. You might be able to move the dlls into your usual plugin path too, but proceed with caution.

valley wrote: but proceed with caution.
Yeah. I never really used them with T3. I have so many other options, and everytime I've touched them in T4 I've had a crash, so I probably will just move on to other plugs.

ok thanx, i'll try tomorrow

Return to “Tracktion”