Trackion 4 .... like a Phoenix rises from the ashes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does the demo currently support 64bit? It wants to install to Program Files (x86) on my 64 bit machine.

AFAIK it's 32 bit only with x64 to follow.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Does anyone have my old tracktionscheme? :)

Really?

New in Version 4

OSX 10.8 Support
Win 7 & 8 Support
AU Support
64-bit OS Support
WASAPI Support
Code Optimization

This led me to think it was 64 bit also.

Bummer,

Soundtoys plug-ins do not work at all. :(

It's not even x64 yet? :dog:

Ok guys, I'm bowing out. I TOTALLY thought that is one of the things they did!

Still no click count-in for record when loop mode enabled.

Somehow all the notes in piano roll are not exactly on 1.1.000 even though I hit a key exactly on that time.

This is a blast from the past and it's exciting!

I just wish it worked a little better, the first note bug doesn't exist because the MIDI is drastically late on the piano roll parts. By at least a 16th note every time, even if I exactly land on the beat of 1.

*edit* doht, had use midi driver for timing on, turning off fixed that.

PLEASE MAKE 64 bit! :D

How come soundtoys wont work :( :( :(
Last edited by grymmjack on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

hibidy wrote:It's not even x64 yet? :dog:

Ok guys, I'm bowing out. I TOTALLY thought that is one of the things they did!
Of course it's 64 but they are testing it
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 35#5219135

:uhuhuh: don't escape! :hihi:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Ok, I see.

I remember the dread dropped first note myself. Which basically led me to give up on T2. But the testing I've done so far on the Mac version I haven't encountered that so far. The count-in only works with punch in mode... does not work with loop for some reason? Seems I remember that as well, but it does what's expected if you turn off loop till after recording. Maybe they'll change that... I know you can drag the record and input settings from track to track, but that seems a little too much manipulation when simply selecting a track accomplishes this in most DAWs. Maybe there is some function this enables in T4 that I'm missing? This version does seem to run better than any version I used or tried, and that seems promising :)

THE FIRST NOTE BUG IS GONE!

:hyper: :love:

dude, the dream is alive!

DHR53 wrote:I remember the dread dropped first note myself. Which basically led me to give up on T2. But the testing I've done so far on the Mac version I haven't encountered that so far. The count-in only works with punch in mode... does not work with loop for some reason? Seems I remember that as well, but it does what's expected if you turn off loop till after recording. Maybe they'll change that... I know you can drag the record and input settings from track to track, but that seems a little too much manipulation when simply selecting a track accomplishes this in most DAWs. Maybe there is some function this enables in T4 that I'm missing? This version does seem to run better than any version I used or tried, and that seems promising :)
It was me, and my MIDI driver timing option, works great now, and I cannot get the first notes to drop anymore.

grymmjack wrote:Does anyone have my old tracktionscheme? :)
PM'd

grymmjack wrote:Soundtoys plug-ins do not work at all. :(
Are they ilok2?

DHR53 wrote:... I know you can drag the record and input settings from track to track, but that seems a little too much manipulation when simply selecting a track accomplishes this in most DAWs. Maybe there is some function this enables in T4 that I'm missing? This version does seem to run better than any version I used or tried, and that seems promising :)
i see. I thought you were reconfiging the input each time instead of draging. All is clear. I think it's functionality is kinda tied to the old bendy arrow inputs. Auto arm makes a lot of sense.
ModuLR / Radio

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”