Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

It seems really good, I just hope that it is a good low price and that I will be in the beta soon :D .

I have to laugh every time I hear that :hihi:

This thread is nearly a year old and there were several others that got locked from long before.........

I mean, we know there WILL be a bitwig someday, I suppose :D

cool. I can see that '.bwsong' is the file extension. Sort of kills the 3 character standard on Windows based PCs :hihi:

hibidy wrote:...there were several others that got locked from long before.........
Question is: How many more!! :hihi:
Cowbells!

Many :hihi: They were the cat's meow :P

:hug:

MAYBE.. Bitwig and LOLCAT Ltd. Inc. have some secret contract of promoting each other.. smart I say.. SMART!

Cowbells!

Didn't we just have this? I don't think I could sit through another one of those if it's a part 2 or something :hihi:

I don't believe any internet videos/discussions/information until I installed, used and finally crashed the software all entirely by myself :hihi:
Cowbells!

[Edit: Thanks to both of you ;)]
Thanks for this video. I didn't know it will be a modular as well! That's very interesting. I hope the price won't be high.

Hmmm, he said around Summer (Winter for me) ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :zzz:
Last edited by EnGee on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes it seems Bitwig will have similar possibilities as Live with Max4Live. IMO this modular stuff is one of the most interesting features. And they gave several hints about 2.0 will include also. Nice video!

Bitsummer? cool:
Bitwinter already? even cooler:
"It dreamed itself along"

sl1914 wrote:Yes it seems Bitwig will have similar possibilities as Live with Max4Live. IMO this modular stuff is one of the most interesting features. And they gave several hints about 2.0 will include also. Nice video!
You could also visit their website http://bitwig.com/bitwig-studio.html and look at the bottom of the page. :hihi:

Marcus797 posted it on the page before this. Either you are trying to bring it back to the forefront, or you don't read older pages in a thread. :hihi:

You could also visit their website http://bitwig.com/bitwig-studio.html and look at the bottom of the page. :hihi:[/quote]

Yes, they seem to have much of the info there as well.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”