What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

6 posts since 9 May, 2006

Postby chrisp2u; Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm AAX versions of Camel plugs???

Sorry, if this has been covered before... I searched around and clicked through a bit but turned up nothing on the topic.

Are you guys porting your plugs over to Avid's AAX format in the future?
---
c
ugo
KVRAF

5452 posts since 6 Jan, 2003, from Leesburg VA, USA

Postby ugo; Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:53 am

We're not making any official statements yet, as far as new features or formats go, but I can at least say we are certainly investigating this. :)
KVRer

3 posts since 29 Feb, 2012

Postby akabigjames; Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 pm Re: AAX versions of Camel plugs???

Hi Ugo,

I just bought a 15 inch MacBook Pro quad i7 and I would like (need!) to use CamelSpace. Is there any news so far on 64 bit Native AAX for Pro Tools 11?

Thanks. :)

bigjames
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
KVRist

228 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby careyletendre; Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:34 pm Re: AAX versions of Camel plugs???

[Edit]
KVRist

33 posts since 4 Jun, 2013

Postby Oliver [Camel Audio]; Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 am Re: AAX versions of Camel plugs???

@bigjames

We are indeed working on AAX support for our plugins - including CamelSpace - but unfortunately we can't comment on release dates at this stage.
KVRer

3 posts since 29 Feb, 2012

Postby akabigjames; Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 am Re: AAX versions of Camel plugs???

Oliver!

Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you… totally crazy semester!

This is really great news. I create pieces for church, school, etc. I'm not a "big" composer, but I do work quite a bit. Where I'm going with this is to say that Camel Space is completely and totally indispensable… period!

I don't have assistants, or any kind of helpers… gotta do it all myself. In my opinion, nothing… with maybe the exception of SFX Machine (which Earl says is not going to go AAX) helps me create movement in subtle or in your face ways, like Camel Space… and of course Camel Phat.

I mean don't get me wrong… my SoundToys kick hazzah… but even then… I can throw a little Camel Space in after a SoundToy… boom!… instant unique finishing touch.

In fact, I have all of the best "movement" plugins, including everything Sugar Bytes makes… and I've got to say, Oliver, Camel plugs can STILL add just a little "stuff" to the deal.

What I'm trying to say is that Camel plugs can add a nice, subtle finishing touch to ANY plug… or they can perform in your face mangling… and everything in between.

Ok… sorry to go on and on… and I hope it was ok to mention other brands. Looking forward to my Camel plugs working in PT 11. Thanks again, Oliver.

Best,
James
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
KVRist

33 posts since 4 Jun, 2013

Postby Oliver [Camel Audio]; Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:17 am Re: AAX versions of Camel plugs???

We now have 64-bit AAX updates of CamelPhat and CamelSpace both available as a private beta to anyone who has a license for them.

Both updates have been tested in Pro Tools 11 with no problems reported, so if you'd like to check them out we'll be happy to assign you a copy of our newly developed installer to update your CamelPhat / CamelSpace installations to the AAX version.

If anyone is interested in trying either of them out, email support [at] camelaudio [dot] com and we can give you access to the private beta.

Thanks!

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio