How to fix sticky buttons, sliders, knobs and controls in Reaper

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It has come to our attention that many of our synths give people headaches in Reaper. This fix works on Monstrous, GrooveBlox Live, Klang Drum Machine and SuperCore v2.

Here is how to alleviate the headaches:

Step 1: Run Reaper
Step 2: Go to INSERT -> VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT ON NEW TRACK
Step 3: Choose VSTi: SuperCore2 (M Felker Co)
(or any of the other synths listed above)
Step 4: Once the plugin loads, on the GUI screen of the virtual instrument, Click '+' sign at upper right
Step 5: Scroll down to COMPATABILITY SETTINGS
Step 6: Left-click on BUGGY PLUGIN COMPATABILITY MODE and make sure it is checked

That 'should' solve any sticky buttons, sliders, knobs and other controls, but if not, please let us know. Likewise, if any of you have similar 'fixes', please share with the class.

Thank you.

Mike

best solution possible:

uninstall reaper. Do a drive search for anything related to reaper that may be left over. Put into trash. Do a government secure 7 pass erase. Do it 3 times to be sure. Move host. Use Supersynths happily :)

TheoM wrote:best solution possible:

uninstall reaper. Do a drive search for anything related to reaper that may be left over. Put into trash. Do a government secure 7 pass erase. Do it 3 times to be sure. Move host. Use Supersynths happily :)
Theo,

LOL! I'm just trying to make using my synths a pleasureable experience. At least this method does seem to work.

I like your method, too.

Mike

TheoM wrote:best solution possible:

You seem upset.

Return to “Instruments”