Polyslax - Sky High

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beautiful tune, love the feedback sounds. Another gem! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks a bunch guys, and @ metalifuxx cheers... lots of info to digest there. :)
Image Image

Much enjoyed. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Thank you DHM!
Image Image

Hey Matt
I apologise for being late to the party but I couldn't help but to take a peek :)
I agree with all the qualities pointed out. You always find ways to surprise us (and maybe yourself?) with inventive sounds.
I've heard quite a few soundtracks with this type of sound. It's lovely and soulful.
It's all about the sound and the notes and I find it amazing.
Having played the guitar for 20 years now (has it been that long?) I got to a reasonable technical level that took the emotion out my playing. So I switched to synths and find it exhilarating to start from scratch.
Don't get me wrong, I love the track for its simplicity and emotion.
And those fx pedals... Damn! Spaced-out stuff :)

Thanks a lot Mario, very kind of you. Guitar is actually my first instrument... going on 40 years now, though admittedly I've not been paying it much attention for the last decade. I'm very glad to be back to it now. :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Guitar is actually my first instrument... going on 40 years now
Nice to see a fellow veteran axeman then :)
I still have my guitar although I don't play it much. When my electronic compositions have better quality maybe I'll try to stick the guitar in there as well...

Very Nice. Well done. As everyone else says, great sounds. I also agree with you that it is more about the moment rather than the mix.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

This one was fun, too!

It's beautiful. Such a dreamy and melancholic mood.

Thanks very much folks!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”