Drumatic 4: Work in progress...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looks great,sounds great.
good to see you back,all the best.:)

The sound demos are amazing. Good job!

Have a nice day, i will take a look on it via Facebook. "Liked".

The demo clips sound great. The new interface is equally as good. Can't wait for the new version.

brok landers wrote:wow, pj 's back!! good to see you around again, mate!
in terms of synthetic drums drumatic3 still is my favourite, even after all that time... :-)
and the non-synthedit route for drumatic4 sounds really promising!

btw - "on this beat" is still in my regular playlist... :)
Thanks! There's much more NEW music @ http://www.soundcloud.com/pi-music/

Nice. Will listen to the demos later, can't do that now. Hope that the kick has more bottom end now. In version 3 snare, toms and clap are very good, hi hats excelent.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

My only Drumsynth. WIKID news!!!

e-phonic wrote:
brok landers wrote:wow, pj 's back!! good to see you around again, mate!
in terms of synthetic drums drumatic3 still is my favourite, even after all that time... :-)
and the non-synthedit route for drumatic4 sounds really promising!

btw - "on this beat" is still in my regular playlist... :)
Thanks! There's much more NEW music @ http://www.soundcloud.com/pi-music/
just listened to your stuff again... you sir, got da phunc, i tell ya... i mean how funky is that?! it's a shame that this daftpunk style isn't trend anymore... your stuff is on par with the best in that genre, seriously...
some of my friends that i sent the links to your stuff did wet their pants... :)

now please, as soon as there's a beta of drumatic4, send it over... of course, that is if you don't mind...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Looking forward to this. I will gladly pay for it. Please keep the CPU usage low for those of us on old machines.

Please keep the options for high end quality for those with nice machines as well. ;)

I am looking forward to this. Please be mindful and try to have something similar to the old GUI... for the natural flow that has already been learned with drumatic 3. :)

Thanks, the synth engine is now ~80% done and there will be a completely new gui, more graphical less wood! ;-)

Ja.x wrote:Hope that the kick has more bottom end now.
:P I hope not

e-phonic wrote:Thanks, the synth engine is now ~80% done and there will be a completely new gui, more graphical less wood! ;-)
The new GUI looks like the waves are superimposed-is?? very functional...

Take your time E-Phonic!

Drumatic 3 is a classic, almost faultless.

Looking forward to checking 4 out. But I'm a little afraid because I can't imagine how you're going to improve from 3.

:D

Debutante wrote:
e-phonic wrote:Thanks, the synth engine is now ~80% done and there will be a completely new gui, more graphical less wood! ;-)
Do yo mean the noise? There is now one tone section with 2 oscillators (sine, tri, saw, sqr, more) and 2 noise oscillators per voice that have 3 modes:
- synthesized lp, bp and hp noise
- over 30 wavetable oscillators
- 808 style hihat (6 oscillator model)

You can also layer sounds by setting sounds to the same midi keys!

And yes, v3 will be improved! ;-)

e-phonic wrote:
Debutante wrote:
Do yo mean the noise? There is now one tone section with 2 oscillators (sine, tri, saw, sqr, more) and 2 noise oscillators per voice that have 3 modes:
- synthesized lp, bp and hp noise
- over 30 wavetable oscillators
- 808 style hihat (6 oscillator model)

You can also layer sounds by setting sounds to the same midi keys!

And yes, v3 will be improved! ;-)
... I mean it looks like the shape of the envelopes are overlapping in the GUI. Maybe not transparent, but at least if you can switch between, tone and volume, it's a lot easier to see the relationships in what you're doing...

Return to “Instruments”