New track: "Renaissance" by 4damind (Frank Arnold)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I used the short snippet I made for the Sonic Academy "Ana" 1.5 thread to build a complete song. Because Phil means that it would remember him to old Renaissance compilations I give this track this name :P

It's a bit oldschool but not too bad, so I think I can share it.
Most synth are Ana (9x)... Massive, Geist, Arturia Minimoog, some FX like H-Delay, Vengeance MBS...

Runtime: 4:16
Quality: 320kbs MP3

http://4damind.com/up/20.mp3

I like this type of thing and I really liked this track.
Very listenable :)

Thanks ;)

Excellent production value. My tastes lean more toward acoustic/symphonic genres these days, but as a kid in middle school I would have done anything to have this on cassette.
I loved the piano entrance at 00:25, but things start getting repetitive after a little while. It starts catching my interest again around 1:25, with enough variation to keep it fresh.
It seems like there are three major sections following the intro, and in my opinion the first and third one slightly outstay their welcome. If you could find a way to condense things, you could have an 3.5 minute, iron clad track. 3.5 minutes is a respectable length.

Either way, it is structured quite nicely. Reminds me of Vectorman's soundtrack. That's definitely a compliment.

Thanks Andrew, this are good hints!
Yes, it's true it could be a bit shorter (3:30 is a good length). It's sometimes not easy if the building blocks having a bit too different ideas to make the complete track sounding more like "one thing". My first idea was to cut one section and use it for a different song :D

Nice track. Enjoyed listening. Thanks for sharing.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Music Cafe”